10

Oliver flashed his sweet smile. My heart fluttered, I had butterflies in my stomach too. "So Melissa. Do you want to go to Hogsmeade with me?"

Bloody hell. That was just unexpected. I mean, first, he ignores me for the whole summer because of Angelina and how this? But I've liked him for ages. What should I do? I sigh deeply. "Okay. Sure."

Fred and George smirked mischievously. Suddenly both of them laughed their heads off.

Hogsmeade weekend. I'm so bloody excited. I've haven't gone to Hogsmed in ages. But I usually go with the Weasley Twins to buy pranking materials. After that for an hour or two, I hang out with Oliver to buy Quidditch supplies. Since he has been very busy with Angelina, I haven't hung out with him for a while.

"Hey Melissa," he said smiling broadly.

I waved back at him.

"How was your day," he asked politely.

"It was fine young sir. How about your's?" I asked half joking. Both of us laughed standing next to each other.

"Great. Since I'm with you," he said winking. Now grinning.

Laughing along with Oliver, I put my hand on the wall to hold myself together. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. They were strong and pushed me onto the ground. "What the bloody hell was that for?" I demanded. I looked up to see an angry Angelina. "That's for stealing my boyfriend." I sat there confused.

"Do you need a hand?" Oliver asked. I nodded. He held out his hand and pulled me up. " Thanks," I smiled. He smiled back. "No problem. If you need me, I'll be there. Always."

Angelina was just five meters away. She sneered and glared at us. She and her friends looked away. They followed her away from us.

"Oh. She'll get over it. I'm sure," Oliver said chuckling. I rose my eyebrows and looked at him. "Wow."

We went to the Three Broomsticks. "Can we have one fire whiskey and one butterbeer please," I told the waitress on the counter. "Sure," she said, " that will be 2 galleons please." As I was getting my wallet out of my pocket, Oliver stopped me. "Melissa. You don't need to pay. I'll pay."

"Are you sure? You really don't have to." He nodded slowly.

Casually, I walked to the Great Hall. Suddenly, Angelina pushed me. I grunted.

"Hey! What was that for?" I yelled.

She shot a death glare for approximately 10 seconds. I made it obvious that I rolled me eyes. Then, I shot her a death glare.

"That's what you get for stealing my boyfriend. You brat! All you care is about yourself."

I stood there mesmerized. "What do you mean? Why would I need that? Or maybe that's you ANGELINA JOHNSON!" I said calmly. I chuckled.

But honestly, I don't bloody get what she wants. I think all she wants is attention. She's talking about herself. Probably. I'm secretly laughing inside my head.

"Eh. Whatever. I'm just going to Fred and George." I said putting my hands in the air. Turning around, I saw them waving at me hysterically.

Both of them leaned towards me. They wiggled their eyebrows at the same time. Well in unison, I would say.

George's eyes widened. "So. Jealousy is stirring eh? If you change your mind about loving Oliver, you can always come to us."

"GUYS!"