06

I walked into the gloomy and mysterious Slytherin common room which was located in the dungeons. "Hello? Anyone here," I yell. Unlike my dorm room, it wasn't bright at all. In fact, in was dark and gloomy. It was so bloody miserable. As I am a Slytherin as well, I guess I'll just have to get used to it.

Suddenly, a buff boy with black hair wearing a black and grey shirt and brown pants came walking towards me.

"So you are the girl everyone has been talking about. Hi. I'm Marcus Flint. I'm on tour grade."

"And I guess you know who I am right?"

"So," he paused," how was your first night," Flint asks. He fiddled with his fingers.

"I don't know really. I guess it was pretty fun. Since the Weasley twins and Wood was there," I answered with a shrug.

Flint tensed a little after hearing my best friends' names.

"You alright mate," I ask.

"Yeah. Yeah, I guess so."

I walked into the Great Hall that was full of people. But why were they all surrounding a table? "Stop it! It doesn't matter. Do you know why? Because I caught her eye first," I heard a familiar voice yell. Marcus Flint.

"Oh no you didn't Flint," another unknown student calls out.

"Come on Flint. You are just jealous that she is my friend and you want to be hers," Oliver shouts bravely. I suddenly feel my cheeks burn. Thankfully, no one noticed me.

I walk towards the crowd and see Flint throwing a hard punch at Oliver. Oliver grunted quietly not showing fear. My instinct made me walk up there and stand up for Oliver.

"Flint stops being so stupid," I say loudly so everyone can hear. I grab Oliver's hand tightly and drag him out of the Hall. I angrily walked past Dumbledore without looking at him in the eye.

"Miss Black and Mr. Oliver. Where are you going? You couldn't miss the introduction for the classes," Professor Dumbledore demanded angrily with his arms crossed.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Sir. It's just that there was this bloody fight going on and Flint punched Oliver in the face. So I was bringing him to the Madam Pomfrey," I explain truthfully.

"Okay then. Luckily, I was aware of this fight and was waiting for this to happen."

"Excuse me, Sir. Did I hear you correctly? Do you actually mean waiting for this to happen?"

"Yes, you have Miss Black. I feel a deep connection between you and Mr. Oliver. But perhaps I shall accompany you and Mr. Oliver so I can explain to Madam Pomfrey."

"Yes Professor," I squeaked. My face felt as hot as fire.

On the way to the hospital, Oliver and I talked about the brawl. "Bloody hell Oliver. You didn't have to do that you know."

"I know but..."

"He was jealous," I guess.

"Yes."

We got to the hospital and I sat down next to Oliver. Madam Pomfrey checked his face and repaired him in no time.

Oliver and I quickly scrolled to the Great Hall. He opened the doors and there was a loud creak. All eyes were on us. There were a lot of wolf whistles and quite a few were from the twins.

I wondered what on earth was going on. The twins are wiggling their eyebrows at us.

"You guys are holding hands," they said in unison. Bloody hell! I forgot we were holding hands.