09

A/n: Now I am making larger changes to this fanfic more specifically the details. It won't necessarily the plot but I might unpublish this for now. The reason why you will see this at the beginning of each chapter is that I understand that everyone who is currently reading this will be at different points of this fic and I do not want to interrupt your reading.

I looked up at the person who was poking me. But who was it? "What?" I groaned. I was seriously annoyed. You wouldn't bloody know how annoyed I was. I am serious.

It was Oliver Wood.

"I'm so bloody sorry. You wouldn't understand. Jeez I don't know how to put this in words. I - I broke up with Angelina."

"Why," I question with my eyes wide open. For once in months, I was eager to listen to was he wanted to say. Which is soooo bloody surprising.

"Well, I didn't realise how much I cared about you. To be honest, I'm tired of not hanging out with you. I missed you. I'm sorry that I've been ignoring in the dorm. And not even looking at you as if you didn't exist." Oliver sat down next to me cautiously. "Because, you are more than a best friend to me. I'm , I'm in love with you."

What?! After all this time? He finally told me this. He didn't know who I was. How can he just say all of this crap? I'm literally speechless.

"I know you are mad. But I need you to understand. Please Melissa," he begged," if you want, I'll give you some space for a while. I know you've been really sad and everything. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have done this."