07

"Guys. Do you want to have a slumber party? You know. Stay up all night," George suggested.

"Yeah sure. Why not? Let's go for it." I would be lying if I said that I wasn't excited.

"Aw yeah," Fred's fist bumped the air. Fred starts playing his 'magical' air guitar. Then George and I join in.

"Guys. I don't think we should do this," Oliver says nervously. I started to feel bad for Oliver as he was being slightly left out.

"Aw Oliver. Why do you have to be the party pooper? Classes didn't even start yet for our first years," Fred whines.

"And we just want to have some fun. Right Mel?"

"Yeah Oliver." Then suddenly Oliver looked hurt. I grab his hand and dragged him to the bathroom.

"Ollie I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. And plus. What the bloody hell is wrong with you," I ask laughing.

"I'm sorry. It's just. I don't know. I - I guess I - I - I like you?"

"Oh really? Because I have feelings for you too. Since we are way too young to date, how about we just do it as a little farther than best friends. You know what I mean right?"

Oliver nodded quickly and blushed madly and kissed me on the check.

My group of friends walked through the corridors joking about the prefects.

"Bloody hell Melissa. I never thought you are that cruel," George said sarcastically.

I put my hands on my hips. "Yeah," I agreed smirking. I put my hands on my hips.

"What if, Peeves was walking past by and so-called accidentally spilled some potions on the prefects' paths," Fred says proudly of his idea.

"Good one Freddie," his twin comments giggling. George pat Fred on the back.

"Melissa remembers about the Quidditch thing I asked you about? Well, do you want to invite the Twins and do it in the afternoon," Oliver asks.

"Sure. I guess. Why not."