11

Being part of the Slytherin team isn't what I always wanted. Since I take part in a lot of the Gryffindor activities, Snape has made me be on the Slytherin team.

We have our game tonight. Against Gryffindor. Bloody hell. I'm against a lot of my friends.

I want to win. In the mean time, I want them to win.

Angelina is another problem. Most of my friends reckon she's jealous. Even this first year, Hermione Granger realises it.

I look down at my plate of food on the table. I exhale deeply. I should just focus on the game itself and don't let anyone put me down.

I feel a pat on my shoulder. "Aren't you the Quidditch captain?" A short blonde boy asks.

Looking up at him, I stare into his cold eyes. "Yes. Yes I am. Why?"

"Well. I need to be in the team against Potter."

"Aren't you a first year?"

"Yes. But who cares."

"Dumbledore has made an exception for Potter. Not you. If you do not feel comfortable please consult Dumbledore first then Snape. Afterwards, please report back to ms. But in the mean time, I will put your request under consideration." I answered smartly.

Today, for our Care of the Magical Creatures class, Hatfield has brought a very special guest. Charlie Weasley. As a matter of fact, he's Fred and George's friend.

And guess what?!

He's like a genius when it comes to dragons. I'm not joking. He even knows more than Hagrid!

He taught us about the Hungarian Horntail, Chinese Fireball and Welsh Green.

Here, let me show you my notes.

Hungarian Horntail:

Eggs have hard shells and are grey or black

Feed on humans, sheep and goats

Black scales

Bronze horns

Spiked tails

Have yellow eyes

Its cry is like a yowl

Chinese Fireball:

Native to China

Body: Scarlet

has a yellow fringe that are spikes

Eats humans and pigs

Eggs: sprinkled with gold

Welsh Green:

Native to Wales

Eats sheep

lives on mountains

Eggs are coloured like dirt and sprinkled with green

A/n:

Btw, I don't know much about the dragons. So I had to do some research. And for credits, I'll put the website down below

https://www.hp-lexicon.org/creature/reptiles-and-amphibians/dragon/