1

I listen.

Hearing her porn like moans, Axls heavy breathing and his gasps, the sticky and slapping sound of Axls prick that's fucking into her probably very wet pussy and I'm fucking hard.

I used to have sex with the others being in the same room, it wasn't unusual, but they had been fucking every night since the beginning of the week, all the night and I was a little pissed from the lack of sleep.

Today I went home too early and too sober to pass out cold the moment I hit the mattress.

Today I listen.

And my cock is painfully throbbing inside of my boxers, because Adriana is damn loud and Axl seems to have a never ending ability to fuck her senseless.

I could go out and find a girl as well, but I have no fucking money left and it is cold and rainy outside, so I already decided otherwise.

"Oh god...yes, Axl...yes!"

Dude.

"Yeah..Axl please..."

Please what?! Fuck you? Because he's doing it for about 2 hours now, I wanna snap, but I say nothing and just try to think of something else. But it's of course not working, with a throbbing erection that's pressed against my belly. So I go for the only other option I have and lay my hand down to the warm front of my crotch, pressing down on my cock a little.

I let my hand slip under the waistband, tugging my shorts away and close my fingers around my length, slowly pumping, eager to make no sound.

"God, yes baby!"

Yeah, that's it you pretty slut.

And I lick the palm of my hand to get it slick and warm, pumping a little faster, my grip just a little stronger, imagining to thrust into that little pink hole of her tight pussy. She gives the perfect background noise.

"Harder please...just like that..."

I imagine her riding me, my hands bound together around my head and she's so wet. So dripping wet that her hot pussy juice is running down her thighs and all over my crotch.

A quiet groan leaves my mouth at that thought, but Axl has very good ears and I'm pretty sure he must have heard it. I bit my lip, eyes closed and stop moving, hoping for him to just go on with the fucking. But he seemed to have slowed down, because Adriana is suddenly silent.

Fuck.

"Eh fucker are you awake?," he impatiently asks with his deep, smooth baritone voice. As I answer nothing, he keeps on talking. "Are you fucking jerking off over there?"

"No." I just answer, because I know it's too late to pretend that I'm still asleep.

There's a low chuckle, then his voice again.

"Didn't your mommy told you not to lie?"

Adriana gives a giggle and I roll my eyes.

"Fuck off."

"Ah and also no manners, right?," he gives a smooth laugh, "C'mon here, bastard."

"What?! Why?!," I ask into the dark.

"Pretty little Adriana here is going to suck you off, while I fuck her from behind. Right baby?"

"Yeah, come here Slasher," Adriana immediately says and I can't believe how easy that girl is.

I think for another second, then I stuck myself back into my pants and stand up. Well a blowjob is a blowjob, so fuck it.

"See," Axl immediately teases as I approach them, "going to be better than jerking off there to the sound of us fucking, weirdo. And don't you deny it."