7

I run after him through the full street, barging against people, shouting at him all the way.

"Fuck! Wait you asshole!"

But he never stops, walking straight over the Rainbows parking lot and further and I keep on following him, until I finally catch up as he passed a few calmer streets, into an alley. I come walking beneath him, breathing hard, sweating in the warmth of the summer night. He doesn't even look at me, so I stop him with my hands around his shoulders.

"Axl. What the fuck?"

He wriggles free and keeps on walking, but slower.

"Fuck off."

"What did I do?"

No answer again, so I close my eyes in frustration, expecting him to punch me any second, but I keep on walking beside him anyway, along the alley, listening to nothing but some birds and the quiet rushing sounds of cars on the main road behind us.

"Axl...talk to me..."

"Why should I?"

"Because we can't go on like that. You can't turn me on, kiss me, let me touch you, then run away being mad at nothing."

He aprubtly stops.

"Yeah? I can't? You don't get it, do you?! What do you even want from me?"

I open my mouth, then close it again. Well...what do I want from him? I don't even know. I wanna stay friends, I want to get along with him like before. I want him to stop running away, stop being angry and stop changing his mind every few minutes. I want to kiss him whenever I want. I want him to kiss me back, take care for my still half hard dick that's painfully rubbing to the fabric of my jeans...

"I...don't know..."

And maybe that have been exactly the right words, because his face softens.

"Well, same here I guess."

We are still standing in front of each other, Axl leaned against a tree and I inhale the damp, sweet smelling air that's full of promises, an atmosphere that always floods me on warm summer nights. Like there's no need to sleep, no need to let the day end and take away all possibilities the day offered but you never took. There's still time. For everything that's changeable.

I step forward and lean against Axl, my chin on his shoulder and he lets me.

"I am tired of discussing and not talking to each other...", I say and he nods, but then steps back from me again in an instant.

"I am going home still."

Sure.

---

As soon as Axl disappeared into his room, I hurry to the phone. I am not getting the fucking situation under control and I know just one person that can help me. It rings for a few times, then a lazy answer, "Yes?"

"Hi there, it's Slash..."

"It's 7 am dickhead."

"Oh yeah, well I thought you would be awake."

"Just came home from work. What is so important? I am freaking tired..."

"I need your help."

"For what?"

"Uhm...Axl..."

"Oh dear..."

There's some rustling as she probably made herself comfortable.

"What happened?"

I sit down as well, absently playing with the phones cord.

"Nothing at first. Two weeks long...today he picked up a chick, sent her to ask me to join them, made her utterly drunk on purpose and when she finally passed out made a move on me..."