2

I locked myself into the fucking bathroom, trying desperately to find out what the fuck had happened to my sanity, because the images of Axl touching me were still burned into my head. I had a shower. Then walked around from side to side like an animal trapped inside of a cage, thinking, cursing and trying to calm down, but when I finally left the bathroom to return to our room, I was still confused as hell. Luckily Axl and Adriana were both sleeping, so I could at least go to bed as well.

We didn't talk about it. In fact we didn't talk at all the next morning, because when I woke up Adriana was already gone and Axl with her. So I caught something to eat, some booze and headed off to the studio as well.

We worked, we got drunk and after some time I really forgot about it all, so now we are back at the hotel, eating pizza and everything is just alright again.

Until Adriana arrives. Normally I'm always pleased to see her, because she's always fun to be with, but today there's a tight knot in my stomach when she enters the room.

I'm not sure if she's sure that I fucking shouted 'Axl' when I came (and I'm blushing for the umpteenth time when realizing that again) and the greeting she gives me doesn't help me either, because it's just a hug and a warm smile. Like always. Nothing special about it. When she didn't see me blushing now, there's nothing to worry about.

I guess she just heard me saying...well...no there's nothing that sounds like 'Axl', except 'Axl'.

Damn.

But I just decide to relax.

I relax when she gets so drunk, she's constantly giggling. I relax when Alan passes out on the couch and I relax when Axl pulls her on his lap and I have to watch them making out.

I relax and I drink and smoke some pot and I don't care what's going on when they begin to paw at each other and Adriana starts with her slightly annoying voice again, as Axls hand find it's way under her skirt.

I just look the other direction, waiting for them to leave the room. I'm already planning where to go,

and I will just stay out until they are done again.

Or sleep somewhere else.

Or find a girl by myself.

I'm already very pleased with that plan, when I do something stupid. I have a sip of my beer and look up. Just for a second. And what I see leaves me gasping for air, because Adriana unzipped Axls pants and she's jerking him off while he eagerly finger fucks her and, fucking again, he's looking at me.

I can just see Adrianas back, Axls damn cock and his face. And it's the exact same expression as yesterday.

I look away.

Then I watch again, because I just can't look somewhere else.

I could stand up and just leave. But I keep on sitting there and when Axl notices me responding his gaze , I can see him holding back a moan. When the fuck did he started to get off by that?!

He pulls Adriana to his lap again and when she lifts up that way too short skirt, I am confronted with the sight of her ass and Axls dick entering her pussy. She's nearly as wet as I imagined her yesterday and now I stare.

It's a slow and sloppy rhythm, so I can see every detail. I should leave and I'm about to stand up, when Axl talks. To me.

"Where are you going?"

I stop in my movement. "Out. You're both busy right..."

"You wanna fuck her?" Damn. That voice. It's even deeper than usual when he's aroused.