8

I wake up to an earthquake. The whole world around me is shaking, harsh, constant vibrations that are painfully crushing through my head, crushing my head-against fucking plastic. Where am I?

As I slowly open my eyes, I recognize violet walls. Then loud music- my face is pressed against one of the walls that is vibrating with the musics bass. I want to move, lift myself up, but as soon as I try I think my eyeballs are going to explode with the white pain behind my forehead and I just groan and manage to move my head in the slightest.

There's the urgent will to throw up, cause my stomach in clenching. Then a foot nudges against mine and my gaze falls on Axl.

He's sitting just about a meter away from me, almost laying between the opened toilet and the other wall, eyes closed, looking absolutely pale, unmoving, as if he weren't even breathing at all. I suddenly panic, cause' he's looking damn dead.

I force myself to crawl forward, ignoring the pain and the nausea and my shaking fingers, my heart pounding with pure fucking fear. I take hold of his shoulders and pull him up.

"Axl! Axl! Fuck!"

It's loud, but I can hear my own high pitched voice, as I am too shocked to stay calm.

"No, no, no, no! Shit! Axl! You goddamn asshole-"

"What?!", he suddenly snaps, eyes still closed and I'm almost fucking crying with relief.

"Shit..fuck...you bastard...I...", I am so relieved I wrap my arms around him, pulling him against me, still cursing, but he aggressively wriggles free to take hold of the toilet seat and throws up.

I watch him, until he's done, breathing heavily, looking at me with watered eyes.

"Why the fuck did you wake me?", he's really sounding pissed, so I stare a little, suddenly feeling stupid.

"I...I thought...you were...dead..."

"What?!"

"You weren't fucking moving!"

And maybe I'm a little sensitive since I've seen to many people overdose, including me.

"I'm not fucking dead, bastard." He coughs, then leans back again.

I palm my face with both hands. "My head is fucking exploding."

"Same here..."

As I take the hands back down, I once again realize where we are.

"By the way...why the fuck are we in a toilet stall? And what's that shitty asshole music?"

Axl gives me an unbelieving look. "You forgot it?"

"I...uhm...yes..."

There's no hint of a memory right now.

"Ok...", he looks away from me, looking nervous, "I...you remember we went out with Adriana?"

"Uhm...maybe..." I don't.

"Well...oh. Yeah...how should I say it...", and he looks at me again with a strange, grim look, "I...fucked you."

"What?!" I immediately look down at me, checking my clothes and he gives an inpatient sound.

"I put you pants back on."

"What?! I...I mean...what?! Here?!"

"Yep. Here."

"But why was I..."

"You passed out."

I am too shocked to even answer, so he just continues.

"Don't give me that look. Not my fucking fault. Adriana drugged us."