A blinded memory

Another beautiful memory and a little sarcasm for all of you. This is when Holly still has her sight and the time when she owes Blake. Let's see what Blake has in store for her. :D Oh and from now on, the entries would be her past memories. You'll know soon why. Enjoy ~ 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Two years ago, senior year in high school.

I was dead meat. I was certain I had a wanted sign hanging over my head. I was standing in front of Blake Greyson’s abode. I was right outside the door of his apartment, a piece of note crushed in my hand. The moment that I owed Blake Greyson something, I was already doomed to reside in the bowels of Hades.

It all started when this burly-looking fighter who certainly belonged in the fight club torpedoing through the hallways and he easily slammed me onto the lockers as he passed. What I got was a throbbing shoulder and a damaged ego. With anger brewing inside my chest, I stupidly insulted his family and his future kids.

Upon hearing those insults, it took him a full minute to register my words. I think due to all the fights he has, his brain cells has somewhat depleted to a minimal amount. If I wasn’t so angry and hurting, I would’ve laughed at his comical expression. His face then twisted to an angry snarl and shoved me yet again, now holding the collars of my shirt.

I could hear the material tearing as I tried to organize my thoughts in my brain after the hard shove against the metal which got my head slam onto them hard. He spoke to me, yelled was more like it and slammed me against the locker, making me dazed. I closed my eyes; pain shooting off sparks in my head and waited for the punch. It never came; I was soon dropped to the floor which prompts me to open my eyes wide, even if I was still dazed.

I stared at the burly fighter and I noticed there was someone standing in front of him. Squinting against the nausea, I saw it was none other than the all-star quarterback standing up for me. What was he trying to do? Amazingly, the fighter dropped it and stalked off, somewhat grudgingly. I sat there looking confused and disoriented. Blake, that idiot, squatted in front of me and tried talking to me.

All I saw was his mouth moving so I just stared at it blankly. He had such nice white teeth. He stopped talking; his mouth stopped moving as he stared peculiarly at me. Without further ado, he swooped me off the ground and carried me bridal style. I couldn’t comprehend what was happened at the time but I remembered much later that he had carried me all the way towards the nurse’s room.

It was in one end of the school.

Thus owing Blake Greyson was something I really regretted but then, without his help, I would be worse off than I did when he found me on the floor. I sighed heavily and stuffed the crumpled note into my pocket and jabbed the bell button on the right side wall of the door. Let’s just get this nightmare over and done with.

Hearing from Sylvia and the other slutty girls, owing Blake Greyson was the worst thing I could ever get into. I sighed again, now in anger at myself. I shouldn’t have tried to take on a fighter who is three times bigger and heavier than me. My smart mouth is going to get the better of me soon.

The front oak door swung open and a half-naked Blake stood at the opposite side, looking like he had just stepped out of the bathroom. I sighed again; great I am to be stuck with a handsome man with a sexy voice who is half-naked in front of me, showing off his ripped body in the process. Please let the hours be over and done with.