~3~

Color after color.

They all had different glows to them

but the green was the brightest.

She was mesmerized by the colors in his hand.

They sat there for 20 minutes with Peter making different colored sparks appear in his hand. Sienna was starting to believe him now. The colors didn't even look real. Slowly, she reached out to touch his hand while it glowed brown. She gasped silently and jerked her hand back as she received a sudden shock. Laughing, Peter made the spark go away and held his hand out again.

"That was stupid. I don't know why you even thought that would be a good idea," He murmured. Sienna touched his hand, inspecting it for a realistic reason why he was able to do that. His hand appeared calloused, but surprisingly it wasn't. Sienna let his hand go and tilted her head.

"I told you; magic!" Peter smiled. She shook her head. "What can I do to get you to believe?" Sienna shook her head again then shrugged. She looked around the tent. Everything looked so interesting. There was a twin sized bed on one side with a head and footboard, a couch, chair, small table; even a small kitchenette.

You have everything here

She signed to him. "Yeah, I guess," he laughed, having read her mind. Sienna grinned awkwardly. It was weird to know that he could read her mind at any time. "So now, and you think about yourself. I want to get to know you. So, tell me about yourself," Peter instructed.

<Sienna's Backstory Her Pov>

I live on a farm, but we have electricity and all that stuff. We aren't poor, but we're not rich either. I have 2 big brothers, and a baby sister. I have chores like taking care of the animals on the farm. I have my own room, it's dark blue with a white rug. My bedspread is light purple. I like to go horseback riding and hiking. And that's it.

<End of Backstory>

Peter nodded. "Interesting," He grinned. It was clear he was just saying that to make her feel good. "But, you know you're never going to see any of that again, right?" His grin turned to a twisted smirk.

She used the alphabet rather than words to sign to him

(This is just a filler, I'm going to time skip about a week in, and do that for the next chapter, I just wanted to update it for you guys. Enjoy! Please leave me feedback!!)