1

Hey so just a quick note to say hi! Sorry if I get things muddled up and stuff but here's a few things I would like u to know ^.^

-Hani, Luhan's best friend in this is Hani from EXID
- Lu Wei, Luhan's little sister in this. Her name pronounced as  Weh-ee, she is not based off any rl person she's made up.
-The characters in this are based from people in BTS , EXID , EXO, GOT7 and BLACKPINK
-I hope u enjoy this I planned it all out hehe

Enjoy xox

+++++++++++

Even though going to an Academy was my dream, I dread coming to this one. I've moved from China, Beijing all the way over to Korea, Seoul to come to this specific one which my parents rushed me into. I wanted to take my time finding the right Academy and preferably in China but no, I was rushed to Korea.
It may not sound as bad as it does but my younger sister, Lu Wei, is only eight years old almost nine and my parents are never at home! I'm usually the one looking after her being the older brother and responsible. Before I left I gave her instructions on how to look after herself, my friend, Hani, works in a café and promised to come visit Wei everyday for me and bring her something to eat. I would have brought her with me but she is too young to come along and because I have to stay in an apartment my parents paid for my stay I'm the only one who can stay there. Hani told me she would keep me updated with how Wei is doing and I'm so thankful to have Hani as a friend, her and Wei are friends too and Wei trusts Hani so it should all go okay.
I don't have any friends over here in Korea and I feel like I won't make any at the Academy as most of the students are Korean and few Chinese or English.

I step into my apartment, pulling my luggage in behind me. I avoid catching my coat on the door which I manage successfully before strolling down the hall into the main room. The whole room is open space, a kitchen on the left, a sofa, TV and heater to the right. The opposite side of the room is two doors which I haven't discovered what is behind them yet. I walked past the bathroom as it's on the right in the hallway.
I push all my luggage against the wall by the sofa before looking around in the space I have to live in for the next year.
All walls are plain white, the floor glossy wood. I run my hand over the dining table in front of the kitchen space before making my way into the kitchen. Why is everything so white?
I open the fridge to find a note inside. Huh?
As I pick it up I lift it to read,

锡钱,你买你需要的东西 - 母亲 (There's a tin of money, buy what you need -mother)

I look around to see a pink tin on the window ledge and I reach for it, opening it carefully. I feel a wave of shock as I see a lot inside. I don't need all this money do I? I have savings too that I brought with me...
I take out a little before putting the tin into the kitchen draw instead for safe keeping. As I put it in my pocket I go over to the doors at the top and peer into the first one, bedroom, I peer into the second one, another bedroom? Wei could have come!?
I sigh and frown slightly as I wish she was here so I wasn't so alone, I could talk to her then when I got back and be all happy and cheerful like I normally am around her or when I'm with Hani too! But no. I'm alone.
I open the first door again and enter the white and black bedroom which seems pretty minimalist to look at. Nothing special or flashy. Just a black desk with a office chair tucked in, a plain white bed and a dresser under the wide window, curtained with black.
I go get my bags and bring them in, unpacking and putting all my clothes away but keeping my uniform out folded on the desk. I place a photo frame on my window ledge next to where I sleep with a photo of Hani, Wei and Me inside. It starts to look and little brighter now, a bit more like me. I guess I just needed to add some personal touches.
I stick some photos on the wall of my old friends and of course Hani and Wei. I have a few of just Hani and me and her with her friend Le and Hoseok. How much I miss all these people is beyond anything.