11

Sehun keeps me on his right side all the time apart from when I wonder off with Rose to go get coffee for us as Sehun can still see me. Rose seems suspicious as she keeps looking at us, when we're holding hands, when Sehun pulls me into him...I feel she knows.

I sip my coffee and under the table I feel Sehun move his leg in between mine and I smile as I put my cup back down before shuffling my chair closer when Rose and Minseok talk to one another. It's obvious that Minseok hasn't said a word to Rose, their really good friends and I'm guessing he wants to keep it that way. It's quite sweet to look at, how Rose gets along with all of us so well.
Sehuns hand moves to my cheek and his finger brushing against it making me look to him, that got their attention, he leans in and moves close to my ear.
"I'm going to miss you when your gone, I guess I'll have to come over to yours in the week then." He whispers and I swallow hard before nodding a little in reply giving a smile to him. Rose stares at me and I lean back in my chair like nothing had happened but it's quite hard.
Sehun has been protective, it's not unusual but I quite like it. It's a nice feeling, to have that protection.
Rose smiles at me sweetly and I smile back. Sehun starts talking to Xiumin and Rose leans a little closer to me.
"So how was your stay at Sehuns?" She whispers with a wink and I chuckle.
"It was fun. We watched some films and dyed our hair...obviously." I say and she smiles wide.

"Sounds cute!"

"GUYS!" Xiumin shouts and Rose and I instantly look as he points over to the door as a guy wearing a pink jumper, blue jeans, round glasses and a pink cap walks in and sits by the window opening a book.

"Oh gosh" Rose puts her hand on her face an sighs. I look in confusion before looking back over to the boy. He looks so peaceful. He gets out a book and a bottle of water before reading, his finger tracing over the pages.
"He's learning to read English." Xiumin says and I tilt my head a little. I'm guessing he doesn't speak it very well either...
I look more and watch as he gets into focus but I'm instantly distracted as I feel a hand grip my thigh. I look down to see Sehun.
As I look up to him he's staring at me. I forgot... I take Sehuns hand from my thigh and hold it giving him a smile.

"Min has a crush on him." Rose says and I look at Rose.

"Who is he though?"

"His name is Seok Jin....he's also a pretty boy." Rose explains and Xiumin is full on staring at him. "Go over Min." She chuckles and he shakes his head violently as she shoves him.
"Is it okay if we go?" Sehun asks and Rose and Xiumin look at him in confusion.

"Why?" Xiumin asks.

"Me and Luhan have somewhere to be." He says and Rose smiles with a nod.

"That's fine. See you guys later." And with that Sehun pulls me up and out of the cafe and down the road. I swallow dryly before looking up to Sehun who is holding my hand tightly and not even looking down at me.

"I'm sorry Sehun..." I murmur and Sehun smirks a little.

"It's fine....I guess." Sehun sighs, "Its just me over reaching." He says before pulling me closer. I guess it is.
Sehun leads me back to his and we enter the house again. I release his hand and make my way to the sofa flopping down on it with a sigh.
"I should be the sorry one." Sehun says from the door before walking over.
"No no..." I reply and look up at him.
He smiles at me before sitting down next to me.
"I forgot to tell you your uniform is in the bag in the bedroom clean." He tells me and I nod once before looking at him. He looks back at me with a small smile and I reach forward brushing my fingertips against his jaw line and turn his head to face me.
I lean in and brush my lips against his and he instantly presses his against mine. A spark shoots through me as he moves his lips once and a smile rises to my lips as he presses harder slipping a hand around my waist but I pull away.
"Sehun I'd better get home." I say and he pouts.
"Five more minutes?" He asks and I nod, "Fine." before kissing him again and he smiles when I move to his neck and leave feather light kisses, I never noticed how much it affects him as he grabs the back of my shirt and bites his bottom lip in.
I pull away from him as i don't want it to get too heated and he smiles to me. I rest my head on his shoulder and think about tomorrow. I won't be able to be like this, I'll be a pretty boy again and I'll get aimed at...again.
My smile fades and I frown a little. Part of me doesn't want to go, instead stay here with Sehun but...that can't happen. I have to go. I have to go to the Academy....

I stand up suddenly and walk off to the bedroom grabbing my stuff and shove them into my backpack. Sehun watches me as I walk in front of him and kiss his cheek.
"I better go." I say and he nods before kissing me once.
"See you tomorrow Lu." He says and I nod once before leaving and heading up the road to wait for the bus.
But there's still that part of me that doesn't want to leave...and I don't know why.