2

My alarm wakes me up and that's when I realize it's my first day.
It hasn't been my first day for anything in like...two years and now I'm going back into something like school!
I turn off my alarm and get up rubbing my eyes gently. I look over to the window ledge to see my photo of Hani, Wei and Me and I feel a smile rise on my face. "Be proud of me." I chuckle, "Its not everyday I wake up and have to go to school" My chuckle turning into a laugh as I make my way down to the bathroom to get showered and face clean. Once I'm done I wrap a plain white towel around me and make my way back to my bedroom to dry off and change into my uniform. Oh it looks so strange on me as I look in the tall mirror I've only just noticed in the corner of the room. A blue blazer type waistcoat, blue tie and white shirt with black trousers really does suit me but looks so strange.
I grab a hairbrush and start brushing my blonde wavey mess into its natural place and I'm done.
I stroll out into the kitchen and make myself a piece of toast eating it quickly as it's already 7.15 and I find my shoes as well as socks in the backpack by the sofa. Pulling my socks on and shoes on I quickly rush into my room grabbing my backpack with all my stuff ready in it, money and my keys as well as my phone.

Hani- Goodluck today, you'll be awesome x

Luhan- Thanks Hani x

Hani- Your welcome!

I shove my phone into my backpack on silent and quickly leave the house. I don't want to be late. The bus comes at half past and stops right outside the apartment.
I lock my door and make it outside just in time for the bus, paying the right amount and sitting in an empty seat next to no one. When the bus starts to move I feel myself lift up in relief as I will make it in time as the bus will only take ten minutes! Although the journey is twenty on foot the bus is quicker.
Three stops on the way and I finally reach the Academy with my heart pounding. What if everyone hates me? Is the first thought I get, or I make a fool of myself??
SHUSH LUHAN!
I get off the bus and make my way through the Academy gates without being a probleo m to anyone as there is quite a lot of people walking around.
I make it to the main door but I feel a sudden urge like I'm being watched and I turn around to see a guy standing there at the bottom of the steps as I'm at the top.
"You." He points at me before walking up and standing right in front of me. He has dark eyes, his forehead peering through curtain like dark brown hair, his mouth seems quite thin and he doesn't look too happy. He's tall and isn't wearing a waistcoat like me but he is wearing a blue blazer.

"M-may I help you?" I ask in a low nervous tone.

"You, your new aren't you?" He asks me and I nod once in respect.

"Your not from here either I can tell...hmm." The guy looks me up and down and I swallow dryly and hard.

"Is there...something you want from me?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"But there is someone who would probably want to meet you! Right, see over there where that guy is sitting on the table and there's like three others around him?" He asks and I nod quickly.

"Yes why?"

"Meet me there in the break hour." He tells me before rushing off.

"Excuse me I didn't get your name!" I quickly shout after him and he runs back.

"My names Chen even though that's none of your business but what's yours anyway?" He replies slightly bitterly.

"Erm Han, LuHan." I tell him and all he does is smirk before turning around and walking away like before. Well that was odd...
I continue walking like nothing happened and I finally make it to the classroom I'm assigned to. I get greeted by a very smart looking teacher and she sends me to a free seat at the back. As I sit down I peer to the guy sitting next to me. He had very light pink hair, very visible cheekbones, his skin was so clean and clear and dark eyes. He was wearing a waistcoat like me but had a blazer on the back of his chair.
As I look away I feel him look back at me. I don't look but I can see him looking at me from the corner of his eye. He instantly looks away from me and suddenly at the door which I turn my attention to slightly.
In walks in a tall guy with one other and they sit right at the front. It has seemed to unsettle the guy next to me so I turn to him.
"Hey." I say quietly and he looks at me slowly.
"Me?" He asks even quieter and I nod once.