9

Right just gonna say this.
Smut warning for this chapter ;)

I swing my legs over the back of the sofa and rest my head on the cushion flicking through a photo book Hani gave me before did left which I've kept in my backpack the whole time. There's photos of all of us in it, I just need ones with Sehun and my family with him too. He can be a memory. Jackson and Kai are in here so of course he can be too.

Sehun walks out the bathroom a towel wrapping around his dripping wet body and I can't help but divert my eyes. He doesn't notice me, he just walks straight into the bedroom and shuts the door. I look back to the book but I can't focus. He's my thoughts right now. He's what I want to see right now even though it's only been seconds since he's gone out of sight. A sigh escapes my lap as I smile at the photo book before putting it back in my backpack and stare at the ceiling. He's a teaser. He likes to tease me...would it hurt to do it back? I think to myself and a devilish smirk lifts to my face but then I smack it away.
"Stop it Lu..." I whisper to myself and giggle. I jump up, swinging my legs off the side of the sofa and make my way to his door. Wait. I stop and look down. I'm only wearing his oversized jumper and my boxers... I bite my lip in but before I can think of anything Sehuns opened the door and is already staring at me intensely.
"Luhan." He says. His voice in a serious tone and I snap out my gaze. I look up at him to see him in a plain black shirt and knee length shorts. "You alright there?" He asks stepping up to me and lifts my chin with his finger.
"Mhm, I think I'm gonna go to bed I'm sleepy." I lie and smile. As I walk past him I brush my hand over his crotch like it was meant to be an accident. As I go to walk away two arms wrap around me and pull me back.
"Hmm I don't think your being honest." He murmurs before bringing his lips close to my ear. "After all...I know you want me." He whispers slowly and seductively and I feel my fists clench, my body slightly frozen.
"I don't know what your talking about" I say confidently but I know all of it will break away soon if he carries on.
"Hmm really?" He turns me around so I'm facing him and he skis before slipping a hand around the side of my neck and leaning down pressing his lips firmly against mine. I press back in all need and Sehuns hands travel down to my hips before he starts to move me. I feel a cold surface press up against me until I realize I'm against the wall. Sehun lifts one hand runs it through my hair before pulling and breaking the kiss. The tug was a little painful, it didn't bother me though. Sehun pulls my head to the side and I know I've lost the control, he's got it. He brushes his lips against my neck, "I need to mark what's mine..." He murmurs and suddenly presses his lips hard to my neck. I gasp loudly and feel myself become weak. Sehun squeezes my hip with the other hand and pulls on my hair a little more giving him more access to the place he wants to get to. He moves down to my collarbone and begins to nibble and suck gently, the feeling lifts me a little, a nice feeling and I want more. I need more. I pull my arm up and place my hand to the back of Sehuns neck pulling him closer, my other hand trailing up and down his chest. Sehun sucks my lower neck harder knowing it will leave bruise like marks before bringing his lips back up to meet mine.
I kiss back harder and leave kisses down his jawline, trailing down his neck and nibbling gently to hear a moan escape his lips amongst a heavy breath. It was the sound I've wanted to hear from him.
Sehuns hands trail down before pulling me up and lifting my legs around his waist. I pull both arms around his neck as his hands grip my thighs, squeezing and rubbing his thumbs against them.
I move back to Sehuns lips and kiss him harder, Sehun licks my bottom lip before taking it and biting down making me whimper. A smile plays on his lips as I look at him and he releases my bottom lip slowly.

He continues the kiss but breaks it off to pick me up and kick the door open to the bedroom before shutting it with his ankle.

"Sure you want this?" Sehun mutters and I nod quickly. Sehun smiles at me before throwing me down on the bed and staring down at me as I slide back a little.
Sehun climbs onto the bed, his knee in between my legs as he climbs up to pin me down. His legs either side of me locking me in and his hands pulling my arms up above my head.
I bite my bottom lip in as Sehuns eyes trail all over me before fixing back to mine. Sehun moves his hands from mine as soon as their above me and he moves the collar of my jumper a little and presses making me whine a little. He's bruised.
"Keep your hands up there okay? Ill tell you when you can move them." A smirk plays against his face as he leans down and presses his lips to mine, a hand sliding round the back of my neck and pulling me closer. Sehun licks my bottom lip before slipping his tongue into my mouth causing me to moan, his tongue explores my mouth before pulling away and catching breath. He locks his lips to the other side of my neck before pulling up the jumper slowly and moving to pull it up over my head.
"Take it off." He tells me and I remove it instantly, "You can have your hands back"
I instantly tug at his t-shirt and he lifts it up and over his head revealing his strong abs. I pull my arms around Sehun and pull him down closer to me pressing our lips against one another's again. His hands slide down my body before finding the hem of my boxers. The feel of his hands close to my region makes me groan and lift up slightly as he pulls them down a little. He kisses me harder as his hand trails over the fabric of my boxers and presses against my member making me groan out Sehun smirking at my reaction. "Well you can tell you don't know what it feels like." He tells me and I shoot a stare at him, he winks back at me. "Slide up a bit." He tells me and I nod moving myself up a bit as Sehun throws off his shorts leaving him in his boxers.
"S-Sehun?" I question as he hovers over me before pulling my boxers off completely leaving me bare. Sehuns hand fits to my hip and he looks up at me.
"You ready baby?" He says biting his lip in and I feel myself flush as he calls me baby. Sehun takes my member in his hand and starts to pump his hand up and down me making me moan out in pleasure, my hands finding the sheets to grip hold of as my body has never overcome such feeling.
"Fuck Sehun!" I yell and Sehun moves his hand up and down faster pressing his thumb against my member as he does so.
"Want more?" He asks me and I nod quickly and he stops moving his hand. My Breath catches back up with me just as I feel Sehun take me in his mouth, both his hands fixing to my waist and he bobs his head up and down, his tongue gliding up and down as he does so. My body arches up at the feeling and I groan out in pleasure. I've never felt so good, it's pure ecstasy. I push myself up and Sehun take me whole, his head bobbing at a faster pace making me feel tension building up inside of me and I grip the sheets harder making my knuckles go pale and white. I bite my lip so hard that it becomes painful so I end up yelling out his name.
My one hand moves and grips Sehuns hair tightly and I feel the vibrations of his moan go down me making me gasp out.
I feel a build up inside of me and I thrust forward as I empty inside Sehuns mouth, Sehun swallows before pulling away from me and looking up at me.
"Your sweating...so much." Sehun says in between breaths and I fall back against the bed. "We're not done yet." He says and something inside of me jumps up wanting more.
Sehun points down to his boxers where a bulge has formed and I raise an eyebrow at him. I sit up and move onto Sehuns lap and press my lips to his, he presses back and wraps his arms around me before rubbing himself against me, a frown escaping his lips.
When I pull away Sehun turns me so his chest is against my back. "This is gonna hurt." He tells me and I swallow dryly.
"Okay, I can take it" I reply and Sehun pushes me.
"Your better on your hands and knees." He tells me before pulling off his boxers and throwing them to the side.
Sehun leans over and kisses my neck softly as I prepare for what's coming.
Sehun holds my hips firmly as I feel him at my entrance. He pushes in a little and I fall onto my elbows as little pains hit me from different parts. Sehun stops and I shove my face into the duvet, muffling the whines coming from my mouth.
"Move." I tell him and Sehun moves slowly and a gasp coming from my mouth fills the room. I bury my face in my arms and Sehun grips my his tighter as he thrusts into me making me yell out at the same time he moans. "Fuck Lu!" He groans and continued thrusting, picking up pace as he does so. My body overcome with pleasure that Sehun is the only one holding me up. His pace picks up and he thrusts faster hitting a spot I didn't realize he could get to, my head throwing back as he continues hitting it over and over again.
A loud moan escapes my lips as Sehun grips my hair pulling me back so my head is against his shoulder. He attacks my neck with kisses and harder bites making my mouth hang open as he continues thrusting into me as the same speed hitting the same spot over and over. My hands find his at my hips and cover them with my own and gripping tightly.
Sehun bites my shoulder hard and we moan out as he releases inside of me then finishes riding it out before pulling out and kissing the area he bit down on.
"Lu I may need cleaning up." He says and I look down to see it all over his member.
My eyes divert back up to him as I have no clue what to do but Sehun insists.
I lower myself to his member before wrapping my mouth around him and sliding myself down it to hear Sehun groan out. His hand around their way into my hair as I start to Bob my head up and down, sliding my tongue around his member cleaning away the mess we created, the taste bitter but bearable as I start to go faster making Sehuns jaw drop.
"Fucking hell Luhan!" He tells and tugs at my hair. "Im- I'm" Sehun can't make words but as he releases in my mouth it's all clear. I swallow without thought and I pull away, wiping my mouth.
"Your so good Lu." He says before pushing me down and pressing his lips to mine, our bare bodies pressing against one another, Sehuns hair a messy state and mine everywhere.
"I haven't marked you..." I breath and Sehun turns his head to give me access to his neck and I move down to bite and suck hard at his neck making him whine out and grind against me. I leave kisses and more nibbles before pulling away and pecking Sehun on the lips.

Sehun pulls the duvet from under us and pulls it over before pulling me close to him, his chest pressing to my back.
"I love you Hun." I whisper to his as I lean back as he pulls his arm around me entwining his fingers with mine.
"I love you too Han." He whispers into my ear before gently kissing my cheek and nuzzling his face into my neck and shutting his eyes.
I close my eyes too and force myself to sleep even thoughtless a slight pains still in my lower back....

++++++++

I'm a disgusting fuck I swear to god.
Well.
Idk hope you enjoyed that? I guess? What?
Anywayyy leave a vote and comment love you all

- Darcie