13

We make it to the hospital and Sehun has checks, has tests and they make sure everything is okay. Sehun is asleep now, I'm next to his bed holding his hand, my head rested on his shoulder.
The doctor eventually comes to see me and sits down beside me. He tells me that Sehun is all good, his injuries are only minor but he is still showing sighs of dizziness so he may need to stay overnight if it doesn't get better.

Luckily, he does get better. He's awake, he's eating and drinking but he's still in pain.
He's going back to Xiumins but...I kinda want him at mine.

Xiumin meets us outside of the hospital and we travel back to his together. Sehun is still quite, he's different. He seems broken a little.
I take Sehuns hand in mine and he rests his head on my shoulder. I dislike that he's hurt...it should have been me not him.
Luckily in a few months he will be away with me in China. Away from problems and everything going on.....

[Two Months Later]

"Lu!" Hani bangs on my bedroom door making Sehun stir in his sleep and making me wake up suddenly.
"Whatttt?" I whine and I hear her giggle.
"Its time to get up and get ready! Our flight leaves in a couple hours!" She tells us through the door and Sehun whines.
"She's...serious isn't she?" Sehun yawns and I nod before leaving a soft kiss to his cheek and hugging into him. He kisses me back before pushing me off and getting up. I groan at the sudden loss and he laughs at me.
"Stop being lazy come on you get to see your sister!" Sehun chuckles before pulling on a pink jumper and finding some jeans. "Are you just watching me get dressed?"
"Yes." I wink and he rolls his eyes. He's got so used to me he doesn't care. He pulls on his blue jeans and comes over to me climbing back onto the bed and leaning down pressing his lips to mine. I kiss him back with a smile and when he releases he smiles wide.

 I kiss him back with a smile and when he releases he smiles wide

"Wei will love you!" I say and he chuckles

I get up and find a dark blue t shirt and jeans putting them on quickly as Sehun leaves. Hani loves Sehun already, she's only been here for a week since she was here a couple months back for a week she didn't see him much but now she's met and spoke to him, she thinks he's great. She finds me and Sehun adorable together and she can tell I'm happy, very happy.
Me and Sehun dyed our hair back to original colours for the visit so it wasn't to different for my parents or Wei.

I walk out the bedroom to be met by a breakfast Hani had prepared.
I give her a tight hug and she chuckles before sitting down and eating breakfast with us.
"You nervous Lu?" She asks me and I nod.
"A little..." I say taking a bite of food, "I'm wondering what umma will think of me now....like...if I've changed to her."
"Oh you use Korean words now!" Hani chuckles and I didnt even realize.

I swallow my food, "My bad sorry...."

"Dont be. Sehun it's sweet your teaching him Korean." Hani says and Sehun nods once.

"Its my pleasure." He replies and Hani giggles.

"Gamsahamnida."

We all continue eating and finally finish, Hani washes the dishes and I grab the bags ready to leave.
The nerves build up inside me as I know I'm going to see my family soon....I've been waiting!

On the plane Sehun leans his head on my shoulder. Hani next to me fast asleep and her mouth hanging open a little. It's dark out...and I'm getting nervous as we draw closer to Beijing.
"Lu." Sehun whispers and I look to him as he squeezes my hand. "Who was your first boyfriend?" He asks me and I feel stunned.
He's asking me why?

"Errm...why?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I'm just curious....you told me about Jackson but who was your first?"

"Well. He wasn't the best I must say," I chuckle leaning back in the chair as Sehun moves so he's looking at me intrigued. "His name was Baekhyun. He was sweet looking but very plain and it didn't last long...I didn't like it."
"So whose the longest you've been with?" Sehun asks and I smile at him.
"You." I reply, "And I'm glad it has. My sister and parents will love you"
But as I say I'm glad it has something like doubt flickers on his face but it instantly disappears so I choose to ignore it.
As I shut my eyes I feel Sehun rest his head in the crook of my neck and cuddle close to me, my legs pulled over his and his body close to mine.

Sorry that it's short but I've been stuck and needed to update this.
Hope you enjoy this xxx
Bear with me !

- Darcie