Chapter 9: Dawn Part 1

CHAPTER 9:

3rd POV

A ray of golden light flooded into the King's Royal chamber. Dawn had arrived. The light reflected off the rubies embedded in his bed's wooden frame. Juhong hugged herself, attempting to shield herself from the Rays of light. Her skin was irritated from the bright light illuminating the room.

His eyes suddenly opened, his dark brown pupils now a blazing ruby red. White streaked his hair, and sharp fangs emerged from his gums. He looked ready to attack, but as his eyes met Juhong's, he calmed down.

The White slowly disappeared as if it was never there, but his eyes remained red, reminding her off the blood he had spilled not so long ago. "How do you feel?" Juhong questioned, while slowly getting to her feet.

"The burning is gone," he replied hoarsely while touching his exposed throat. He no longer felt the urge to devour everything. It was as if someone had taken it from him.

Juhong's mouth suddenly clamped shut, he fangs elongated and pierced her lip. Blood dribbled down her chin. She quickly covered her mouth and nose, as if she was attempting to hide the blood. Her eyes watered slightly as her began to experience the worst pain in her life.

Every month is she hasn't had enough blood her organs shut down. Her organs didn't have any blood left to function.

"What's wrong with you?" The King reached towards her, she took a step back, attempting to increase the small distance between them. She wanted to run but she also wanted him.

Scarlet's POV

His robe slipped slightly down his shoulder, as he moved closer to me. His scent overpowers my senses, and I stumble back. The ache in my throat increases.

I always try to contain myself and remain in control, but chevaliers are just so tempting. He's especially tempting, it's usually easier to control myself around female chevaliers.

My skin is so cold and my blood feels heavy and drained, like it isn't even flowing through my body. My gums ache and my throat is dry. I want him so bad.

I take a step towards him, but my legs couldn't support my weight. I fall to the ground but he quickly catches me.

My face was buried in his neck, and as I breathed heavily, I could fill his hard chest against my own. I reached for his arms and held them for dear life, attempting to resist him. He was still, unmoving. I can't resist anymore.

My fangs found his flesh and pierced into it, the soft warmth giving way like a ripe melon, filling my mouth with thick, delicious blood. I shuddered in his hands as I drew deep, gulping mouthful after mouthful, reveling in the strength and life that filled my veins,
granting my my semblance of life.

He moaned and sank down towards the ground, I held him up for a second later, then he slipped from my grasp. He fell to the ground gracefully, catching himself, he sat on the ground. His scarlet blood smeared from his neck up to his left cheek, some staining his pale lips. His dazzling red eyes met my purple ones.

He breathed heavily and was a little flushed. I could feel the atmosphere in the room change, to one of lust. He is my capturer, king and killer, but he is mine. His blood was still dancing on my tongue, on my lips and sliding down my neck in between my breast. His blood is touching a place, which I never wanted a man to touch.

I sank to the floor next to him, still attempting to regain control of my body. He was staring at me. I glared at him, the hole in his neck slowly healing. The scarlet blood no longer dripping out of his body, no longer being wasteful.

"You should be punished for harming your King", he growled. I can't even be bothered to reply. I slowly turn my gaze to behind him, watching the shimmery gold curtains, flutter in the breeze.

All of a sudden, his cold hands grabbed behind my neck. Stunning me for a moment, his lips met mine.