Prologue

Eunseo's POV

Annyeong haseyo. Choneun Son Juyeon imnida. I am currently enrolled as a performing arts student in the famous SOPA (School of Performing Arts) in Seoul, South Korea. My parents originally didn't like the idea of me enrolling in such a prestigious school, but because I practically begged them to, they eventually softened for their daughter. And here I am, wearing that famous yellow school uniform.

 And here I am, wearing that famous yellow school uniform

These are my friends Seongsu and Dayoung on the left. That's me, Juyeon, on the farthest right of the picture. I'm on the same class as Seongsu, while Dayoung is in a different class as she is a year younger. However, we all get along well because of common interests.

And by common interests, I meant male idol groups.

We are also fans of female idol groups, such as Sistar, but because we are girls, it is obvious that we are more attracted to boy groups. I, especially, came to like this school because of a boy group. It wasn't very long before I transferred as a freshman when this boy group came and shot a Music Video at the campus. They looked really cool, and much more when they wore the school uniform. I'm talking about these guys.

I've always been a fan of several groups, but this one was different

I've always been a fan of several groups, but this one was different. These boys appearing in the school gave a really daebak feeling. To think they chose this school (well, it is SOPA afterall) just for a school-themed music video, out of all the other prestigious art schools, I think it is fate that I become a fan as well. 

However, the students who acted with them were only selected, and sadly I didn't get that chance. The rest of the students were only allowed to watch from the other school buildings. Ah, those students were so lucky to participate in the music video. I'm so envious~

Speaking of luck, I knew I'll get lucky someday and get a chance to meet Got7 up close. Because I did get pretty lucky in the next two years.

But for now, I'll tell you the story of little Juyeon and her adventurous, though sometimes sad and depressing, fan-girl life.

a/n: This part is short because it's just a prologue + Eunseo's intro. The story is only going to be 10 chapters long/short, and I hope my readers will like it despite that. :)