Stop It Stop It

Eunseo's POV

I came upon an online thread entitled "Leader Appreciation Post" today, but sadly there were not enough Jaebum posts. There was also a poll that asked who the best leader is among idol groups but again, my beloved Got7 leader isn't topping it so far.

That is why I decided to participate in said posts, leaving votes each day until the final counting. I also posted several reasons why I think Got7's Lim Jaebum oppa is the best leader.

1. He gets along with the members very well.

Most leaders are the oldest of their group, but JB isn't. Mark is a year older than him. The younger members usually tease him by calling his name in an informal way, but sometimes he just lets it slide.

And have you seen how well he acted in Dream High 2 and their Stop It Stop It MV?

He and Jinyoung have great chemistry. They are really good friends, almost like brothers, too. Mark is older than him but they treat each other like same-age friends, but with respect. Same goes with the rest of the members.

2. He's a B-Boy King.

I'm a big fan of JB being a B-Boy. It's one of the coolest things boys could do, and he has the most swag when he does it. I heard Jackson was his fan, too. I mean, but who wouldn't be?

3. He's a really great singer.

JB is JJ Project's main vocalist and Got7's lead vocalist. He can hit high notes and has a great voice color. When he sings, it soothes the soul. My soul. Ah, just listening to his voice can put me to sleep at night with no worries.

4. His Aegyo

Do I need to say more? I'd give in to that aegyo any day.

5. He can cook

Not all people are gifted when it comes to cooking. JB isn't very good, he doesn't have the skills of a chef yet, but being able to cook is a good point (of survival?)

 JB isn't very good, he doesn't have the skills of a chef yet, but being able to cook is a good point (of survival?)

If he's going to have a family in the future, he needs to know how to feed his family.

There are still a lot of reasons why Im Jaebum is the best leader, but I'll rest my case here.

I checked on the poll a few days after and guess what? JB won the poll. He was nominated as the best leader among idol groups. I wished that was a real award, but I'm still really proud of his achievement may he be aware of it or not.

(a/n: Sorry this one is really short. I'm not a JB stan but I like him as he is.)