Home Run pt. 2

It was Bambam's birthday when the seven boys spent a whole day of fun at Lotte World, but Bambam thought differently by the end of the day. It was his special day and he expected things would go his way. He wanted to celebrate alone with Eunseo, or atleast have her beside him all the time (because the boys just wouldn't stop calling Eunseo's attention).

"Bambam oppa, gwaenchana?" Eunseo asked him as they walked to the Viking altogether. She noticed Bambam's mood was going down.

"Eo? Uh, yeah, I'm fine." He replied with a small smile. Eunseo gave a nod but she knew something was wrong.

So on their way home, Eunseo sat next to Bambam in the van to talk to him about it, but first asked him how his birthday celebration went for him

So on their way home, Eunseo sat next to Bambam in the van to talk to him about it, but first asked him how his birthday celebration went for him. She was filming him as he gave his comments about the topic, but she suddenly had to cut the recording because Bambam trailed off to a different answer.

"It was all great, I never thought the company would give us a chance to go out together in an amusement park. It made today special, but I think it would feel more special if we went on a date instead."

"D-Date?" Eunseo cut the recording as soon as Bambam stared at her in the eyes. But his stare was sad and cold.

"The hyungs took you out to dates too, right? I'm not saying I didn't have fun with them, but it would've been nice to appeal to you on my birthday. So we'll both feel special."

Eunseo felt a bit guilty, so she promised Bambam they'll spend the next day together, with just the two of them. Eunseo sent Bambam a message early the next morning saying she wanted to go shopping for her late birthday gift for the boy. Ofcourse, Bambam agreed instantly.

The manager dropped them off at COEX Mall and the two made sure they were dressed as ordinarily as possible to avoid catching attention. Bambam wasn't as popular as Jackson, but he was still a Got7 member and a foreigner, too. However, it was a good thing his hair wasn't dyed bright.

It was the first time Eunseo saw Bambam dress up, so fashionable and on fleek, that she couldn't help but smile at him. He was in his usual leather shoes, fitted pants and a semi-formal shirt, while she was on her most casual sweater and jeans. Bambam hoped he didn't make her feel bad about that, but Eunseo said it was okay. She just has to get used to it.

They were shopping together not only because it was Eunseo's make-up plan for Bambam's birthday present, but also because they had a mutual love for shopping. Bambam was a fashion king and Eunseo loved to dress up as well (typical for a girl). They had similar tastes and helped each other pick out clothes. They came in and out of several clothing stores, carrying paper bags almost every time they exit.