Just Right

Eunseo's POV

 Yugyeom's rising up to the dancing scene recently and I am fully aware of it. The maknae has been the dance machine ever since debut, though he hasn't been given much attention yet as they just debuted. When Dayoung and I attended Dream Concert 2015, Yugyeom did a dance with BTS' JHope and he made me so proud. However, because he wasn't the only good dancer on the stage, the audiences didn't give him the best attention.

It gave me the feeling that the maknae wasn't given much love and attention compared to his hyungs. He doesn't show it to the fans because he's known to be Got7's reaction king, too, but you could see he's the happiest when the fans cheer for him.

I've decided to create a thread dedicated to him, just so he knows iGot7s appreciate him more than he thinks. I've been working on it for a week now, and I surprisingly got a lot of support for it given it was the first time I've stepped up to something big like this. I've been receiving mail for him and some of his fan sites even coordinated with me.

A lot of the fans were surprised to know I was a student. They didn't think someone so young could come up with the guts for this big of a plan. But I did, because it's all for Yugyeom.

The fansite heads coordinated with JYP to help us lead Yugyeom to our surprise venue.  It was just a small hall, accommodating about 250 people, but Yugyeom's fans decorated it well. When our special boy came inside the venue, he was overwhelmed by the loud chorus of fans' voices that greeted him. 

It was after that day when I was called back to JYP after school. The staff said they wanted to thank me for starting/organizing such an event for their artist, but I didn't know that I'd be meeting Yugyeom personally. 

Yugyeom's POV 

Being the (bullied) maknae, I never really felt like I've been appreciated by the hyungs and the fans. But when I came to that hall filled with people who appreciate my existence, I felt like I achieved more than I actually did. They were all so proud of me and it made me overjoyed.

That special appreciation party got me hyped up even until the next day actually. I personally wanted to thank the organizers for taking time to spearhead such an event. I heard it was a collaboration between my top fan sites, but was over-all led by a certain AhGaSe. I wish I'd meet her personally one day. 

I didn't settle for that, though. I asked people about that AhGaSe and fortunately got her name. She was Juyeon who studies at SOPA. I wanted to visit her but that would make a big fuss at the school. Instead, I wrote my gratitude in a letter and asked a JYP staff to send it to the girl.

Bambam asked me who I was writing the letter for and I told him what the fan did for me. We were thinking maybe Juyeon was a big fan of me, and Bambam was a bit envious about it. He said he wished a fan of his would do such a thing as well. 

( three months later, If You Do Era )

Author's POV

Eunseo was being afraid that she was slowly becoming a saesang fan, as she found herself standing infront of the JYP building in Cheongdamdong. She doubted herself a couple of times, saying she just happened to pass by, even though she had nothing to do in Cheongdamdong.

When she was going to turn back, a car honked at her for the second time. She was too caught up with her thoughts that she didn't notice the company van had just arrived and was going to park. Eunseo wasn't stunned by the fact that the van almost hit her, but because of the fact that Jackson was now standing infront of her, shaking her shoulders.

"Chogiyo! Excuse me!" Jackson called as he walked towards her, coming out from the front seat of the car. "Hey, are you alright?"

"U-Um.. N-Nae.." Eunseo answered but her eyes were widening.

"Are you sure? Would you like to come inside and sit for a bit?"

"Nae?"

The rest of the members were looking at them from the car. Jinyoung and JB immediately came over to help Jackson. The next thing Eunseo knew was that she was sitting in JYP's lobby with Jackson still asking her questions about her health. He was talking about some organic tea and pointing to the cup she was currently holding. Next to her was Bambam, JB was standing a meter away from them, and Mark was leaning on the front desk waiting for his members.

The boys sent her home safely and Eunseo convinced herself maybe it was okay to saesang over these boys because of how lovely their personalities were. However, she imagined herself as an idol with obsessive fans and immediately regretted the discomfort it could've brought, so she gave up on that idea instantly.

If Yugyeom was becoming a rising star in dancing, Jinyoung was too but in a different aspect. He's developing an interest for acting, even asking his company senior, 2PM's Taecyeon, for advice on that matter.

Jinyoung was known to be a pessimist, always thinking negatively about things and worrying too much about them. Apparently, he was feeling insecure about pursuing the acting career again so he opened it up with the fans on a chat in the cafe one time. It was still very early and there were very few people online, but he was hopeful he would get answers to his questions.

Eunseo was one of those people who were still up at that hour as she was finishing an essay that needed to be passed the net day. She was notified that somebody sent a message in the fan cafe and immediately checked it. She learned that it was Jinyoung and he was upset that nobody might be able to help him with his problem. Although her hands were shaking from excitement and nervousness, she managed to send him a reply.

Jinyoung was happy that somebody would be able to listen to his concern, and he was overjoyed and felt relieved as Eunseo comforted him and gave him advice. She said he shouldn't be scared of pursuing the acting career again and complimented his acting during Dream High 2 with JB. He was very thankful to Eunseo and promised to show her good results.

A few days later, Eunseo checked Jinyoung's SNS and was surprised to be mentioned in his update. He was expressing his gratitude and was hoping [she] would like his role in the next MV.

Eunseo was happy to help and liked the post, and she anticipated Got7 next comeback.