Girls Girls Girls

Eunseo's POV

Got7's music video was finally out, and I stayed up late just to see it. There were a lot of cool scenes in it, like the skateboard things and the choreography. The video effects weren't bad too, and I'm guessing the female lead in the video has a significant role in the future. 

Anyway, I gave in much effort in memorizing the boys' names and looking up facts about them. I managed to stumble upon their fan cafe and found out they were starting to chat with fans. That's cool, but I don't think I could chat with them just yet. I'm too shy even just to type a 'hello'~

I'm on that stage when a 'fan' starts looking up the group and memorizing each member's names. Sometimes you try to remember their birthdays, too. And with these things being said, you try to choose who you like the most. It's gonna be hard, so a lot usually go for the Visual.

I believe that is exactly my case right now.

Everybody's really cool and charming in their own way, but I remember the red-haired cartwheel guy the most. He also did a tumbling at the end, which was again really cool, plus he projects himself really well. Guess what? He was the visual. He kinda reminds me of BTS' Jin.

Aside from Bambam, Mark seems to be the cutest among them

Aside from Bambam, Mark seems to be the cutest among them. He is the oldest member, being born in 1993, but he acts like he's 16. He's usually very quiet during Real Got7 Season 1, like he doesn't talk at all, but he's a lot more talkative in person. And a lot more attractive, too. 

 I attended their first fan meeting in Sinchon, which was also the first fan meet I've attended in my teenage life. I remember holding up a fanboard nervously, but I was able to chant along with the rest of the fans as the boys performed their debut song. The nervousness don't stop there -- it intensified as I was next in line to get my stuff signed. 

It was nice getting to talk to Junior and the rest of the members, but I almost froze the moment I was infront of Mark. He greeted me with a warm smile and asked if I've eaten yet, and I managed to shake my head just a little. His face softened more as I answered, and he told me to eat a lot right after the event finished. 

At that moment, he became the talker. He asked me some things as he signed the album, though I wasn't able to answer a lot of them. I was completely stunned, and embarrassed for that. However, I was really thankful I kept my mouth shut. 

"Hey, are you okay? You don't talk much?" Mark oppa asked again with that soft, worried face. Oh please, if you knew how well I chat with my friends.

"A-Ani, just.. nervous.." I answered, but I guess I talked too softly that he didn't hear it.

"Ah, you must be thirsty from the cheering, huh? Here, have a drink."

He placed his half-empty water bottle infront of me and smiled. I looked at him with wide eyes, but he just nodded there, insisting for me to drink from that bottle. Junior oppa, who sat beside him, teased me and said I should grab the chance before I get moved to Yugyeom, so I did. And when I gave the bottle back to Mark, he gave me an eye-smile and drank from the bottle, too.

My turn on the table finished afterwards, and I saw Junior and Mark teasing each other about the bottle still

My turn on the table finished afterwards, and I saw Junior and Mark teasing each other about the bottle still. Junior even shared the story with Jackson, who gave Mark an "I thought Markson was real" look, but the redhead returned a shrug at him.

When I got home, I immediately whipped up some kimchi stew and ramyeon for myself. I sat by the table and a thought suddenly popped up in my head.

Who's the lucky girl? Juyeon's the lucky girl.

I just had an "indirect kiss" with a Got7 member. Yes, I did. Even if the "indirect kiss" thing isn't even a thing, I just shared one with my bias.

I probably looked like an idiot giggling on my own right there. But hey, it was totally worth it.

Mark's POV

All seven of us shared a mutual excited feeling while we were in the van on our way to the fan sign venue. We still can't believe we've debuted and are actually holding our first fan meet in Sinchon. 

A few hours passed and we entered the stage, meeting with loud cheers from the fans. We introduced ourselves to our fans (even though we might not need to do that) for formality and started the program for the event.

Even though the room was filled, you could still notice a few people that just stand out from the rest. For example, those fans who cheer really loudly they just make you smile, and those fans that you could easily identify whether you're their favorite or not just by their fan boards. Sometimes the really pretty fans stand out too, but we love them all equally so that isn't really a big deal. The most outstanding ones, however, are those who show their heartfelt support.

There was one fan who outstanded today. She was that fan who was a combination of the three I've mentioned earlier. She cheered as loud as the other fans while she brought up her "Mark❤" board that was as pretty as her face. I can't say she has that heartfelt support yet though, she seems to be a new fan.

I knew just by her sign board that she was my fan, so I gave her some special treatment when she came up to me

I knew just by her sign board that she was my fan, so I gave her some special treatment when she came up to me. She seemed surprised too, and flustered when Jinyoung started teasing her. The manager wanted to reprimand me for that, he tells me I could get sick from sharing a drink with a fan, but I think it'll be worth it because I got to do it for my fans and they seemed to like it, too.

However, it's sad that my fans are skipping meals just to see me. It just makes me want to take care of them more...