Home Run pt. 1

(a/n: Will be super long, about 3.2k words in total, and full of multimedia; told in 3rd POV)

The boys talked about Eunseo at the practice room as every one of them seems to be taking interest in the girl. They all admitted they were attracted to her charms and her adorable personality. Eunseo arrived in the room a little later to show them a preview of the videos she's been working on, but was instead surprised with the argument the seven were participating in. JB, being the leader, told Eunseo what was going on. In the end, each boy was given a day to appeal himself to Eunseo.

Who's the lucky girl? Juyeon's the lucky girl. Eunseo told herself again.

Just like any other Korean would do, Got7 resolved their appeal order through Rock, Paper, Scissors. JB won the first round, then Jackson, Jinyoung, Yugyeom, Bambam, Youngjae, and Mark last. For the first time in three years, Mark complained, but the boys were sensitive and he ended up still at last place.

It was on the 18th, a Monday, when JB took Eunseo to a fitness date. He said she should focus on her health the most after he noticed she's been staying up late to finish all her work. They agreed to have it at JYP's gym room in the building. JB waited for Eunseo at the building's entrance, and he immediately put a smile on his face when she called to him.

 JB waited for Eunseo at the building's entrance, and he immediately put a smile on his face when she called to him

"Jaebum oppa! Sorry I was a little late, it's hard getting up early in the morning."

"Ani, gwaenchana Juyeon-ah~" JB smiled and watched as the girl walked up to him with a semi-apologetic smile.

"So, what are we doing today?"

"We're going to work on your fitness together. Think of me as your gym trainer slash partner for today."

"Arasseo, oppa~ Please don't be too tough on me. Take care of me well~"

And with Eunseo's words, JB promised he'd really take care of the girl.

They started their exercise session with a few stretches as warm-up before they proceeded to sets of lunges, curl-ups, dips, squats, leg-raises and a 20-minute run on the treadmill, until Eunseo finally complained she was tired. JB immediately worried for her after she whined, and suggested they do sports instead.

JB took Eunseo to Han River afterwards where they rented out half the basketball court. Eunseo watched the older guy as he demonstrated and explained the game rules and basic ball familiarity. Eunseo wasn't too bad with handling the ball but she had difficulty with keeping the ball in her hand when she dribbles, and she can't shoot properly either.

"How do you keep the ball from going to places? Jinjja, this is hard." Eunseo pouted. As she stood up and held the ball, Jaebum walked to her and held her open palm.

"You don't use your palm forcefully, you'll get hurt if you do that. Use your fingers and tap the ball lightly." JB told her, poking the parts of her hand as he explained. Eunseo glanced at him and she blushed faintly as the boy's skin brushed against hers. "Like this. See?"