[Bonus] She's A Monster

Mark's POV

I tried hard to remember the names of all my fans but, not to brag, they're too many to remember. There are some faces that I'm familiar of but I can't get their names right, and some that I know the names of but can't match the face right.

However, there was one fan that I remembered the most. I didn't know we'd have some kind of connection in the future because, first of all, I do not believe in red threads of fate. But looking back from that day I saw her at the fan sign, I did have some regrets.

I tried to remember her name well, but eventually forgot because of the schedules our group was following. We were rookies and JYP told us to focus with that mindset. That was why a few months after I last saw her, I was so surprised to see her on a magazine. 

I doubted myself a couple of times

I doubted myself a couple of times. She had makeup on the picture and I honestly got confused. I thought she was a student. Was she a part-time model? She's pretty. (I did peel off that page from the magazine, and I have no regrets whatsoever.)

Ever since, I started looking out for her at every event we're having with the fans. Sometimes she shows up. Sometimes she doesn't. She occasionally attends in her school uniform, too. That yellow uniform was familiar, and if Bambam didn't point it out, I wouldn't have noticed. She must be attending that school we shot our Girls Girls Girls MV at. SOPA, was it?

And yes, I admit, I did get a little jealous when her eyes sparkled for Youngjae. I wanted those sparkles in her eyes to be meant for me, and for me only.

Other than her name, the next thing I heard of from Youngjae about this girl was that she was going to be an assistant PD for our upcoming promotion. Her friend was apparently supposed to be one of the new staff, but was casted by a different company so that person decided to pursue a different career path. Too bad she didn't choose to work for JYP, but I'm still thankful because Eunseo got accepted instead. When Eunseo became the sub-PD for two months, I started to feel weird in my stomach. It's not a bad kind of weird though, just the stupid butterflies. 

I often catch her staying at the company late to finish editing videos that we shoot everyday. I always try to cheer her up, treating her to coffee and (believe it or not) talk with her more than I usually do with the guys. I just feel so comfortable around her that she's like one of the boys. At first I thought it was because she was nice and friendly just as how I hear stories about her from Bambam and Yugyeom. She's a girl who genuinely cracks up at my lame jokes, and I thought I must be fond of her because of that.

 She's a girl who genuinely cracks up at my lame jokes, and I thought I must be fond of her because of that