Hard Carry (Finale)

(a/n: still in 3rd POV; pretend WJSN debuted with Secret and as a 13-member group)

It wasn't easy for Got7 to get used to their favorite female staff not being around, but they eventually moved on and continued with their promotions. They had their Fly Concert in Osaka on May; in Tokyo, Bangkok, Guangzhou and Singapore on June; Dallas, Chicago, NY, LA and Hong Kong on July; and the Final Concert in Seoul on August. Other than that, they participated in JYP Nation Concert and Idol Star Athletics Championship.

Three months later, Eunseo debuted on the 16th under Starship Entertainment in a 13-member girl group called WJSN (Cosmic Girls). On ISAC Recording, the boys were able to reconcile with Eunseo as her group attended the event as well. The boys shared their Fly Concert experience to Eunseo and the girl shared her hardship during training and her joy upon debut with Secret.

Eunseo and Got7 didn't have much chance to talk to each other during the athletic recording because she had been advised to keep herself from rumors. The event was televised and people watching the show could possibly make something else out of her interaction with the Got7 members.

A month later, Got7 came back with Hard Carry. Their promotion for this new album started while WJSN's promotional period came to an end. Even so, there were still some days when the two groups would meet at the same studio, for example, M-Net. 

Got7 and WJSN's vans arrived at M-Net's parking lot at the same time on a certain day, with both groups' members coming out of each vehicle simultaneously. Jackson noticed the girls and immediately, his eyes went looking for their friend and his mouth called her name. The girl looked to him and smiled, waving at the male idol group returning her the same expression.

In the studio, the members of WJSN eventually got used to some Got7 members visiting them because of Eunseo, and the two groups slowly acquainted

In the studio, the members of WJSN eventually got used to some Got7 members visiting them because of Eunseo, and the two groups slowly acquainted. Sometimes, WJSN's brother group Monsta X would join in and make it a little less awkward for both Got7 and WJSN. Eunseo was okay with both boy groups though, because she was friends with Got7 and was casted as a lead female in Monsta X's music video.

A few days later, Got7 and WJSN arrived at KBS for a Music Bank recording. Backstage, JB gathered his members to prepare the group of their turn on the stage, but noticed that one of them was missing -- Mark. They had to call for the eldest several times before the said member finally joined them. When asked where he went, he simply answered with, "Uh.. Washroom."

When the rest of the group believed him, Jackson suspected Mark was lying. He would say he was the closest to Mark, and lately he noticed something different with the oldest member. It wasn't very apparent, but Mark was definitely up to something.

"What are you up to, hyung? Seriously, you've gotten noisier and more talkative. Who are you and where did you take Mark Tuan?!" Jackson blurted in the van on their way back to the company.

"Ah, mwoya, so random." Youngjae laughed.

"I'm still me, Jackson. Anyway, who's excited for the overnight thing?" Mark responded with a wide smile on his face. "It's okay if I invited someone, right?"

"You invited someone? Nugu?" JB looked at Mark with concern.

"Eunseo-ya."

"Eunseo? Ah, Juyeon-ah?"

"Nae. I'm sorry I lied earlier, whn I went missing. I talked to her about the overnight thing and she said she'd like to go."

"Well, I think it's not a big deal if it's her. Sure, she can come."

On the 11th, Eunseo showed up backstage at Got7's recording for The Show. When the recording finished, she came with the boys straight to the resort the group planned to have an overnight stay at. The group enjoyed the pool and played in the water until sundown, ofcourse Eunseo dressed up decently and joined in, too. Sometimes it was better being one of the boys.

For dinner, Jinyoung prepared ramen and rice while Bambam and Youngjae grilled some pork belly. Eunseo helped along too and prepared kimchi jjigae. They shared stories while they enjoyed their dinner altogether.

By this time, Jackson still wasn't convinced that Mark was still Mark. He was suspecting there was something going on between his hyung and their female friend. Jackson tried to stay up late investigating, but he eventually fell asleep.

The next morning, Jinyoung, JB and Eunseo gathered in their hotel room's dining area. While JJ Project prepared breakfast, Jackson told them about his suspicion the first thing when he woke up. Jinyoung told him he must be crazy, and JB remembered Eunseo's promise before they left for Japan. Jackson checked if Eunseo was listening but yelled when he saw her sweatshirt.

"JB hyung!!!"

"Hey, others are still sleeping, Jackson. Don't yell."

"But hyung, she's wearing Mark hyung's sweatshirt! A-Ani?" Jackson doubted his eyes for a moment. "Maja!"

"It was cold last night

"It was cold last night. I borrowed it." 

"Yeah, it was cold last night, Jackson." said Jinyoung. 

"G'morning, guys." Mark greeted as he came out of his room. He sat next to Eunseo on the table and leaned his head sleepily on her shoulder.

"Oppa, I'm taking a selca. Lean later." Eunseo whined softly but Mark didn't budge and answered her with a hum instead.

"Eunseo-ya, you've debuted now. Don't you think there's something you should be telling us?" JB asked.

"Something I should be telling you?"

"Yeah, you promised you'd tell us who you like the most among us."

"Mark oppa." said Mark, imitating Eunseo's voice the best he can while maintaining his position on the table. "I'm her boyfriend, ofcourse she likes me the most."

"Mworago?"

"Boyfriend?"

Everyone froze, including Mark with his eyes shot open. His tongue slipped. Eunseo hissed and face-palmed herself. Jackson began celebrating as he was right, and JJ Project stood there staring speechlessly at couple who began arguing. The maknae line woke up and joined them afterwards, bearing the same reaction as JB and Jinyoung.

"You're dating?!"

"Since when?"

~ E N D ~