Various Questions/Dares I'm Too Lazy to Make Separate Chapters for!

((Thanks for entertaining me! ^.^"))

-JulesDarizino-

I dare you to go out in public to random people yelling 'GO SUCK AN EGG"

T: Um...Okay!

-((I'll skip until after they did it because it looked stupid when I typed it out! c:))-

J & T:*run inside and hide behind couch*

*police sirens*

J: Well...some others joined in....and it turns out large groups of people shouting attracts cops...

T: And running from the police makes them get their car! ^.^

Jason what if I told you Jeffery and Dillon were actually here from the future to be your good pets? ( but they aren't from the future)

J: If you told me that...I'd probably call a mental asylum. 

-KayleyUrquhart1-

Tyler, what would you do if you walked into you bedroom and saw Jason in bed with another man ( aka making love with another man)

T: Well...first I'd scream, then I'd cry, then I'd punch one of them(probably Jason), and then I'd pack my stuff and leave. Simple.

J: *hugs Tyler* But that's not gonna happen so it doesn't matter.

-AskSetoSolace-

I dare you both to face your worst fear.

T: .....That....uhhh.....

J: Tyler, you have a lot of "worst fears" just pick one.

T: ...Well theres....no that would kill me....well how about- no....no you wouldn't want to do that one....uhhh...

J: How about finally telling everyone? Your deathly scared of that....

T: ....Is there another?

J: No, all the others either get you killed, injured, or in a mental hospital.

T: ...Fine. I'll just tweet it, everyone reads that and its fast.*takes out phone*

J: While your doing that....I guess I'll do mi-

T: Oh! Someone replied!

J: ...What'd they say?

T: I dunno....*reads* Oh...well....thats...uhh...I'd rather not repeat that...

J: *looks over* Wow...people are creepy....

((Totally didn't do that because I was thinking for hours and couldn't come up with Jason's fear....noopppeee....you know nothing.))

-xTCAmiaMCx-

I dare you two to play 7 minutes in heaven

T: *blushes* Uh....okay....

J: *sets timer* Okay, come on *pulls Tyler into closet*

((Approximately 7 minutes later))

*Tyler steps out with messed up hair, a hickey, and his jacket off of one shoulder*

T: .....................

J: *steps out* Huh....I think thats all of them! ^.^