kilobyte's Thing

You should react to Fall Out Boy's Young Blood Chronicles (The videos, not just the songs):3 I love Young Volcanoes personally :D

T: Okay! Umm...I'm assuming its the playlist?

J: Looks like it.

((Just gonna go in order of the playlist/parts. So...we're starting with MSKWYDITD))

*video starts*

T: I've heard this one before!

J: Everyone's heard this one before.

T: Why did he throw it on the ground instead of right on the ga-Ohhh.

J: Okay so there's a two girls burning instrements....I don't quite understand.

T: Me neithe-whats that.

J: Flamethrower. They really hate music.

T: I have a strange feeling theres some huge hidden meaning we're not getting.

J: OH MY GOD THEY KIDNAPPED THEM.

T: ...Wow.

*Next video: The Phoenix*

T: Earlier that week...Oh so we can know what the f-ck is going on.

J: It's the band...Wait no it makes so much sense now. They were burning the bands stuff and the people they kidnapped...Oh wow we're idiots.

T: WHAT IS IN THE CASE-WAIT LOOK BEHIND YOU THERE IS A MASKED LADY.

J: That was a quick transition.

T: WHAT THE F-CK IS IN THE CASE THAT IS SO IMPORTANT THEY HAD TO KIDNAP HIM AND TORTURE HIM.

J: o.o Ouch. Wow.

T: YOUR GONNA CUT YOUR TOUNGUE. WHAT ARE YOU EVEN LICKING THE BLOOD IS ON THE OTHER SIDE. WHAT IS IN THE DAMN CASE.

J: Is that his girlfriend or som-Wait. Oh wow. They sent him a bag of blood. That is terrifying.

T: He doesn't even seem to care. He just closes the door like "damn kids" *laughs*

J: That guys basically dead by now and they have almost everyone else....what are they so angry about anyways?

T: WELL THEY'RE ANGRY THAT THEY TOOK THEIR CASE THAT HAS SOMETHING IN IT I DON'T KNOW. THANKS FOR REMINDING ME.

J: What was that face she pulled after she knocked him out? o.o

T: I have no idea but it was very disturbing.

J: Okay they have them all and-OH GOD WHO IS THAT AND WHY DOES HE HAVE BLOOD ON HIS HAND?

T: MORE IMPORTANTLY: WHAT IS IN THE GODDAMN CASE.

*Now Young Volcanos*

J: Wow this is cheery.

T: Why is he at a dinner table? Whats on his hand? IS THE CASE STILL THERE?

J: TYLER GET OVER THE F-CKING CASE.

T: I CAN'T GET OVER THE F-CKING CASE I NEED TO K- Oh hey his friends are there.

J: What's the blue stuff?

T: Did we get this all wrong? Is this just a really weird dru.g party?

J: Seems like it.

T: How did this go from insane kidnapping toturing possible murder to a dru.ggie dinner party?

J: Now they're all dancing and the girls have bloody animal masks on...What the f-ck.

T: I AM SO CONFUSED. WHY IS SHE SHIRTLESS.