wolfysmile's Questions

Janet: Where are Adam and Ty and what are they doing right now?

T: I don't know, but I'd like too ;) OH MY GOD JANET WHY. OF ALL THE PERSONALITIES I COULD HAVE GOTTEN...

Munching Burrito: I dare you to take a trip to Alaska and go white-water rafting.

T: Está bien entonces! Nonono! I don't want to go to Alask- LET'S GO, AMIGO! *gets up*Jason help!

((I got that all wrong, didn't I? Sorry...I'm failing spanish, I tried my best xD))

J: *holds Tyler down* Just push him back. You've done this before.

T: *grunts* Okay...okay...I'm trying...and he's gone.

Tyler: How do you feel when they are your personality? Do you even know what's happening?

T: I've gotten kind of used to it, but it's kind of scary when they actually control my body. I can normally tell when it happens, they very rarely take over entirely, but sometimes I'm too tired to push them back into my head and they do.

Jason: Did you like anyone else before meeting/falling for Tyler?

J: Well, I had had girlfriends in the past, but it was never really like being with Tyler. If you're asking if I had had crushes on anyone at the time, no.

Author: I dare you to kiss Ssundee/Ian.

J: Author?

((*MINDWIPE* YOU HEARD NOTHING, JASON! Okay, so I'm kind of an invisible omnipresent being. I don't technically have lips in this universe. I'm like god/whatever people believe in now a days only not.))