miraqis's Things

Tyler:What was it like boarding a plane all by yourself the first cuz I saw your Brotalk vid and did you get lost at the airport?Was it all worth seeing Jason?

T: It was kinda scary but I got through it. Yeah I did get lost, Jason lost track of me and I didn't know where to go. As for the last thing, well he was with me, of course!

((Basically anything after August 15th is altered to my liking because thats where this universe and the "real life" universe kinda split. Considering that, in this universe, they live together, I'm guessing they would go together. Before anyone asks I honestly don't know if they're in Canada or America or what. Don't question that. Also don't question the fact hes never left his province but has some how moved. Just...don't.))

Mow:You gotta give cred to Tyler because without him,you would never met Jason or turn human or get to attack Tyler so yeah... give Tyler some cred Kay?

M: Who says I don't? He annoys me, but I still appreciate it.

Take these cookies my mom baked them *20 cookies pop out of nowhere* .Oh and umm eat some of this durian *box of durian lands on Jason's hand* Thank me later. :3 :3

T: *stuffs face with cookies*

M: *grabs some*

J: *looks at durian*Isn't this supposed to smell really bad?.......I'll put this elsewhere.