The War and Meet

Flare Pov

We are on our way to Red Blood's hideout.

They want us to come there, at first ayokong pumunta, dahil alam kong hindi sila patas lumaban pero sabi ng mga myembro ko ay handa sila sa kahit na ano.

When we finally arrived in their hideout we saw many people who's waiting for us, and may mga tao din na nag pupustahan kung sino ang mananalo.

My members just stood at the side of their cars and me I sat in the bumper of my car then I saw Edward walking on our way with a big smile and many men wearing black leather jacket and holding guns.

"F*ck you! I knew it, you are a traitor! Hindi ka patas lumaban!" I yelled at him but he just laughed.

"Babe, don't be mad at me. You know me, I never fight fair." He said.

"Don't.You.Dare.Call.Me.Babe!" I said and punched him.

"Okay, let's fight fair, we're not going to use guns, fair enough?" He asked while smirking.

"Deal." I said but I don't believe him, he has an evil plan.

Before the start of the game, we made a deal.

"Mm! Your Mansion and your auto's fine for me " Sabi ko nakita ko na lumaki ang mata ni Clarence dahil sa gulat maybe sa mga laban nila pera pera lang ang labanan.

"Okay, and for me? You need to marry me." What the hell?

"You're totally crazy." I said.

"I know!" He said and I walked away.

Kailangam kong puntahan ang mga myembro ko.

"We need to win for First, she's going to marry that crazy man if we lose!" I heard Josh said.

"Yeah we know Josh!" Mark said too.

"We are not deaf" Medyo inis na sabi ni Styve.

"Guys, just do your best, and defeat them, I know you can do this." I said encouraging them.

Kaya nila ito, alam kong hindi nila papayagan na matalo sakin.

"Yes Queen for you." They said and hug me.

"OKAY, THE WAR WILL START IN 3,2,1 AND GOOO!" The people said.

Nakita ko ang pag suntok at pag sipa nila sa mga kalaban. May mga bumagsak na at may mga malapit ng bumaksak.

Nakita ko si Styve na pagod at may injured na, so I called him and let him rest for a while pag tapos ng ilang minuto napag isipan na niyang lumaban ulit. After an hour Edward's people are already defeated, but the rule says that edward also needs to fight.

I saw anger in my members' eyes, even in Clarence eyes, I know he wants to help, but we told him that he just needs to watch over because he doesn't know Edward that much.

I continue watching them, but when Edward pulled out a gun I run and kick his hand so the gun released in his arm.

"Go away!" I yelled to my members before kicking Edward.

Sinuntok ko si Edward, sinubukan nya akong suntukin din pero palagi ko iyong naiiwasan, I kick his egg that's why he's now lying down I placed his arm in his back and I kick his back then I started pulling two of his arms backwards, he gasped, hurt.

"You told me.You're.Not.Going.To use. Guns! But what did you just do!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry, aww! Help!" He yelled.

I saw people who's wearing black leather jackets pointing a gun at me.

"Go! Shoot me! And I'll make sure that Edward will die too!" I said and put a gun in Edward's head.

"Oh! Shit." I heared Edward groan when I pulled his arm again.

"D-drop y-your gun! I g-give up!" He yelled.

"Clarence give me the paper!" I said then Clarence gave me the paper.

"Sign it!" I told edward.

"How can I sign that if you are holding my hand?" He ask.

Kinuha ko yung kutsilyo ko sa jacket ko at saka ko hiniwaan sa muka si Edward. I heard many gasps because of what I did but I really don't care.

"Sign it, sign it using your blood.!" I said and place his face on the paper and it's already signed by his blood.

When it's finally finished I gave the paper to Edward.

"Rename your Mansion as mine, as possible as you can." I told him and walk closer to my members.

"Everyone's fine?" I ask.

"Yeah! anyway your cool." Clarence said.

"Queen always like that when we are in that situation, so I think you need to be use of it." Jay said.

"I'll try? haha!" He said and laugh.

We able to leave the place when their's a guy who block our way.
He also wearing a black lether jacket and he's sorrounding a black aura.

"What is your name?" He ask me very cold.

"What do you need?" I ask back, I'm not use to answer any question when I don't know them.

"Can I have one of your calling card?" he ask in a cold way.

"Why?" Tanung ko.

"Just f*cking give it." Sabi nya.

I don't know but their's a part of me that saying that I should give my calling card to him, so I gave him my calling card and to my shock he gave me too.

"What should I do to this?" I ask.

"Try to eat that,-- I'll just call you to tell what I need from you." he said and leave.

"Who the hell is that?" Josh ask

"His name is Xyrel Montegomery it was writen on his calling card." I told them.

"By the way, I'm tired so I'm going home now. You too guys, you should go to your home now and take a rest." I told them and I entered my car then drive it away to the Red Blood hideout.

------------------
Woot! Woot! *punas pawis *
My eye is hurt, So I think it was just all for today.
Vomment guys.
-Ms Author.