Jake

Third point of view

He always want happiness for the girl he loved the most. For the girl that he was caring for.

He always get hurt but he never gaved up. He secretly inlove in their Queen. The girl they was taking care of, the girl who's been a good Sister to them.

But it's hurt to realize that she was seeing him as a friend. He's a silent man but inside he's dying, yes dying. Dying because of love.

He always care for other specially for the girl he loved. He always doing what he think is the best for other. He even don't care about hisself.

But you know what's funny? He's loving someone but he can't see that their's one who love him just like how he loves his girl.

He can't see what other people doing for him, he's a strong man . Every people admire him even the one he love but she admire him as a friend.

He know he might get hurt but still, he try his best and do everything even it's hurt him a lot.

That's the love for him,  sacrificing for the one he love. Love for him is being hurt but how can you think that this guy will just end up here . This guy will end so past?

But you know what's unbelievable? He even sacrificed his own life for the girl he love. Coz after all? That's what you call love.

Sacrifice, hurt, happy, sad and mad are always a part of loving someone.

Those are always a part of the word love.

Until his last breath , he's always saying I Love You to the one he love.  Even his last breath he give it to the girl he love. Even hir life.

"We salute you man" that's a words that his friends are thinking of.  They didn't cry even just a drop of a tears but they can't take it anymore.

The last day of him in this earth, seeing him laying in the coffin make there heart beats past.

Seeing their Brother slowly dragging down in his place makes them Cry.

"Finally, they cry!" Finally they can show how much they hurt knowing that there brother was died.

"The memories will stay forever Jake. We will make them live in he'll. "

They facing a very difficult thing but if theirs one will keep in their mind?  That's the laugh, smile and everything about Jake.

Their quality time together.  The laughter, the cry moments and everything.

That,  that will going to stay . They will going to made a new story , the story that Jake behind it.

RESTINPEACE JAKE ZANO