Aint love Grand?

"Camila? Wake up, Mila." A gentle hand nudged her shoulder and she grumpily rolled over onto her back. Leo took this opportunity is burrow down further under the covers. Brushing her loose hair out of the way, she squinted up at her friend who was sitting anxiously on the edge of the bed.

"Mani?" Her voice sounded raspy and full of sleep. "How'd you get in?"

"Through the window." She was so full of energy, one of her knees was bouncing nervously and causing the entire bed to shake. "I'm just so happy you're back! I realllly missed you, Mila. And I always knew you were still alive, but would anyone listen to me? I don't think so. Oh, you would have loved the memorial service. Mr. Cowell just went on and on and ..."

"Memorial service? What memorial service?"

"Oh, it was SRO. The entire auditorium was packed. In fact they were actually thinking of having an encore show for the people who had to be turned away."

This got her attention and Camila scooted up in the bed to hear more. With a curious smile on her face, she urged her to continue, "Tell me more. Did people cry?"

"Well, to tell the truth, I only watched it later on video. Our English class filmed it. I-I couldn't stay there." Normani stood up and walked over to look out Camila's large palatial window that she had just climbed in from. Facing away from her best friend, ahe said, "See I always refused to believe you were gone and I couldn't sit there mourning someone who wasn't dead." Then, she turned back around and smiled widely. "But I did watch the DVD. Oh my God, Mila you would have loved it."

Camila crossed her legs under her and leaned forward excitedly. "Oh Mani, I've missed you too", she giggled as she sat back down on the bed and she reached over to clasp her hands. "Now, tell me more."

"Did I tell you Mr. Cowell fainted at the end of his performance? ... I mean ... testimonial."

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

The bedroom door opened quietly and a two figures crept inside slowly. A third joined them, yelping loudly when he tripped on a discarded tennis shoe left on the floor.

"Niall", Dinah hissed in a low voice. "Chill out, you're going to wake her up."

Ally, Dinah and a limping Niall continued quietly into the room until they completely surrounded their friend's bed with Niall standing at the foot. He slowly pulled out a shiny brass bugle and waggled his eyebrows as he swung it up to his lips.

Ally silently held up three fingers, which slowly changed to two, and then one, and then...

"Camz, baby. Oh God, yesssss. Just like that", Lauren moaned in her sleep and oblivious to the presence of her best friends, rhythmically pumped her hips up and down in a pantomime of her dream.

"What the hell?", Dinah exclaimed in shock.

"Shhhh!", Ally said while swiftly waving her hand in a downward motion, trying to get Dinah to be quiet so they could hear more. Unfortunately, Niall thought this was the signal to start blowing reveille.

Da da dat da da da da dat da da da da dat da da dat da daaaaa!

Lauren sprung up in her bed and grabbed the first thing she could to defend herself against whoever was making that horrendous noise - her softball. Flinging it with all her might, she pummeled the ball directly at the end of Niall's bugle which drove the bugle directly into Niall's lips which promptly started bleeding all over Lauren's carpeted bedroom floor.

"Awwwwl!", wailed Niall in a high-pitched voice.

"Niall? W-what? W-what are you doing in my room?"