The Legend

Everyone in the Magical Dimension knows the Legends of the fall of Domino. However, what if the legend was wrong? What if the newborn princess survived and was on another planet, like... Eraklyon?

Long Ago...

Daphne placed Bloom into the portal just in time, before Domino was gone forever.

The newborn princess arrived in the royal gardens of Eraklyon, sleeping from her exhausting day. One of the royal guards found her and immediately brought her to the King and Queen, recognizing the Domino royal emblem around her necklace.

"Your majesties, I found this baby out in the gardens, yielding the Domino royal emblem" The guard said, gesturing to the sleeping baby.

"Bring her forward" The King's voice was soft.

The guard obeyed and brought bloom towards the King and Queen. The royals looked upon Bloom with confused faces until the baby's eyelids fluttered open, revealing Marian's cyan blue eyes.

The King and Queen gasped, realizing who Bloom was.

Bloom clapped her hands together, sparks flying in between them.

"Did anyone else come with the infant?" The Queen questioned, concerned.

"No your majesty" The guard replied.

Queen Samara was nearly in tears when King Erendor ordered a search party on Domino. The royals also requested that Bloom's discovery would remain hidden to everyone.

Hours later the results were found on Domino: No survivors in the now frozen wasteland.

The Eraklyon royals swore to keep Bloom safe with their lives and called forth the company of light to help.

"This is the princess?" Faragonda asked.

"Yes" King Erendor responded firmly.

"So I'm correct on saying that she is the last living keeper of the Dragon flame?" Saladin concluded.

"Correct" Queen Samara replied.

"This means she is extremely vulnerable and should be kept safe at all costs" Hagen stated.

"Faragonda and I can make some pretty powerful shields, but I doubt that they can last as long as you might want them to" Griffin realized.

"How about an invisibility spell?" King Erendor suggested.

"That could work, however we can't hide this whole palace, so is there a place she could stay untouched, but close to the castle?" Faragonda contemplated.

"Flaming Forest on the South side of the palace, but that's swarming with untamed dragons" Samara said, frustrated.

"Bloom is the fairy of the Dragon Flame, so dragons shouldn't be a problem as well as the fires that the dragons make" Saladin stated.

"So it's settled. Bloom will stay close to you in the palace, but under an invisibility spell in a house in Flaming Forest. However, won't she get lonely?" Hagen questioned the royals.

"We can visit her every other week for 'business' and give her a pet that she can bond with" Queen Samara suggested.

"That sounds perfect, and she will start living in the cottage at five years old when she can walk and talk" Erendor concluded.

The meeting ended and they all went back to their respected places.