What!?

Keep the dragonflame safe...  A woman dressed in golden robes spoke to Bloom.

What do you mean, wait don't go! Bloom cried out to the woman, who was fading away.

I will never leave you, Bloom The woman said, before  disappearing completely.

Bloom shot straight up in the hospital bed she was in. She looked around the unfamiliar room and spotted a nurse, coming towards her.

"Ah, you're finally awake!" She said cheerfully and gave Bloom a deep curtsy.

"Oh, no need for the formality" Bloom said, referring to the curtsy.

"Oh, I'd beg to differ... your highness" The nurse smiled again.

"Your, what now!?" Bloom questioned, very confused.

The nurse simply pointed to a TV that was opposite to Bloom's bed.

"... over to John with more information on the recent events from Eraklyon" A tall woman finished whatever she was saying and the screen changed to show a man in front of the Giant gates, leading to the palace of Eraklyon.

Bloom couldn't believe her eyes, so she looked outside her window. Sure enough, the news reporter stood in front of the palace, followed by thousands of photographers and journalists. Her attention went back to the TV to get more of an explanation.

"As most of you know, two days ago there was an attack on Eraklyon followed by some royal heroes. One girl stood out among all" The man started, and a drawing of Bloom about to fire an attack at Edward in her Bloomix form. "There were many witnesses and they all said that this drawing of the girl is very accurate, and soon after she revealed Yoshinoya's spy. This man supposedly yelled 'Long live Yoshinoya' after he was blasted. According to long forgotten history, this transformation that the girl has can only be reached with one power. Domino's royal dragonflame"

Bloom's mind raced. Without much thought, she magically changed her outfit into her nature dress(Lynphea outfit) and raced out of the hospital wing. She ran out the back door, through the garden and towards the stables. 

When Blair saw Bloom, she knew that Bloom would give her an explanation later. Bloom quickly put down the shield and they ran off towards the one place they called home-The Flaming Forest.

"There she is!" Someone yelled and Bloom turned around to see a dozen flashing lights and people running towards her.

She turned back around and kept running deeper into the forest until she couldn't hear feet trailing behind her

Bloom and Blair slowed to a walk, gasping for air.

I think we lost them Blair told Bloom.

As if on cue, a whoosh and a ping could be heard behind them. Bloom knew that sound all to well.

Run! Run and go get help from somebody we trust! Now! Bloom communicated as she dodged two red feathers being thrown at her.

Blair did as she was told and quickly took off into the sky to find help. Bloom was having a rough afternoon and she was still exhausted from waking up after her fight. Bloom quickly transformed and created a shield around her. 

"You may be powerful, but you can't hold up that barrier for long" A deep voice called out from the forest. 

Seven figures came out of the trees. Bloom recognized six of them to be ninjas, but was unfamiliar with the plump man in the formal attire.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Yoshinoya" The same voice bellowed, "I suggest that you surrender now, so your stay with me won't be so uncomfortable"

Bloom was taken back by introduction by spat, "Never in a million years"

With that, Bloom released her shield and flew up, avoiding multiple attacks from the ninjas.

Yoshinoya growled at her stubbornness, but whispered a plan to the ninjas before the all split into different directions, hiding in the forest.

Bloom searched, frantically, over the trees looking for signs of movement, and was too distracted to see a feathered arrow coming from behind her.

She cried in agony as is brushed the side of her left arm, creating a deep cut. Bloom shot fire at where the attack came from, but got hit again, this time in the leg. Soon it became a cycle of the ninjas attacking, while Bloom set deserted trees on fire. One final hit caused Bloom to plummet to the ground, creating a crater as she untrasformed.

"Told you, that you should have surrendered" Bloom could see Yoshinoya approaching her with what looked like hand cuffs through her blurry vision.

She closed her eyes, ready to wake up and find out that this was all a dream, but to no avail. Surprisingly, instead, Bloom heard a loud roar and Yoshinoya call for a retreat.

Bloom felt familiar hands cradle her before everything went black. Again.