Again!?

In a mansion outside of the royal Eraklyon grounds

"Because of you fools, I have lost my opportunity twice to get such money that I could build a kingdom of my own!" A large man bellowed from the shadows at a troop of ninjas.

"We are deeply sorry master but we can't get anywhere near the King and Queen nor their son" One ninja explained.

"I have someone else in mind. Before Edward was discovered, he told me the Royal family had a connection to a girl with fiery red hair. You attacked her twice and failed! There will be an exhibition at Red Fountain today and I want you to make sure to lure her in ALONE!" The first voice commanded.

"We shall serve you in the name of Yoshinoya" Another ninja answered.

At Alfea

"Come on we have to get ready to go!" Stella screeched as Bloom came into the common room to see what the commotion was about, wearing a casual dress for the exhibition.

"Whoa Bloom nice dress! Now I finally know what to wear!" Stella thanked Bloom and magically changed all of the Winx girls into the same themed dress(Ancient Egypt dress in the picture of this chapter).

"The Red Fountain demonstration starts in 58 minutes and we still have to meet Bloom's relatives" Tecna reminded.

The Winx transformed and flew towards Red Fountain doing cool tricks in the air along the way.

"We would've been here two and a half minutes ago if you would've quit the loop de doops" Stella scolded as they landed in the stands near their seats.

"You're starting to sound like Tecna" Aisha pointed out.

"I'm right here ya know" Tecna reminded everybody and they all burst into laughter.

"Bloom! It's so good to see you again" Someone called from behind them.

"Aunt Samara, Uncle Erendor!" Bloom cried and ran into their arms.

The rest of the Winx gave the King and Queen deep curtsies and formal greetings.

"Ah, you must be Bloom's friends. Oh, Princess Stella and Princess Aisha, it's always a pleasure" Samara cooed.

"The pleasure is all ours" Aisha politely stated.

"The rest of my friends are Musa, Tecna, and my roommate Flora" Bloom introduced.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEATS. THE DEMONSTRATION IS ABOUT TO BEGIN" Codatorta announced from the down in the middle of the arena.

Everybody did as they were told and sat down(Bloom on the end next to her Aunt and Uncle and the Winx on the other side).

The dragon riders started the show as Bloom gave a thumbs up to Sky for confidence. Sky, in return, winked at her. The King and Queen saw this little exchange and looked at each other.

Everyone in the crowd 'oohed' and 'aahed' at the riders, especially Sky, who was doing it without reins.

However, Bloom's eyes flickered to a man walking up and down the aisle for no reason. He was wearing what looked like a workout suit for training, but the colors weren't quite the same as the traditional Red Fountain uniforms. Everyone else was too busy to notice. The man looked about her age with a huge gym bag that had the school name on it.

Bloom squinted at the school name on the side of his bag. At first she was almost certain it said 'Red Fountain' but as the mysterious man neared, she could clearly see that the letters spelled 'Red Feather'.

What in the world? Bloom thought.

The man realized that Bloom saw the bag he had, and sped down the bleachers and down a staircase into the hallways of Red Fountain.

Bloom excused herself from her Aunt and uncle and followed the man quickly. She reached the maze of hallways, looking around for any movement.

Suddenly something sharp pierced the back of Bloom's neck. Bloom gasped for air and the last thing she remembered was holding an empty tranquilizer bottle.

"That's new..." Bloom fainted from the injection. Again.

"Get her in this bag and take her out the back" The man that lured her in, demanded.

Two other men came from another hallway and protested.

"But the back exit has the dragon stables" One of them countered.

"And it also has the least amount of guards! How do you think I got in here?!" The main man rebuked.

The two secondary men put Bloom into the bag and took her out the back entrance as commanded. 

"Princey boy at 2 o'clock" One of the men warned the other.

Sure enough, Sky was locking Cascade back in her stable, after having finished his part if the demonstration. Meanwhile, Bloom's powers were fighting off the sleeping liquid from the tranquilizer.

Sky turned to look at the strange duo, carrying a bag of what looked like lumps of heavy clothing from the outside.

"I'm sorry, but this area is restricted to performers only, so I'm going to have to check your passes-" Sky demanded, but the two men split up. 

The man with the bag kept running as the other man drew his sword and started to dual with Sky.

Cascade broke through her stables and helped Sky by setting the opponent's clothing on fire. Sky and Cascade ran after the other man who was about to escape along with the first man that lured Bloom in, who had just caught up to his accomplice. The two kidnappers skidded to a halt and  dropped their bag as it started to catch on fire.

They spun around to run in the other direction, but Sky and Cascade blocked them from every other direction.

Bloom emerged from the bag, engulfed in flames and infuriated. She walked up to her attackers from behind and bashed their heads together, causing them to fall to the ground unconscious and leaving burnt marks on them.

Sky slowly approached her, not knowing what to say. I mean what would you say?

"Bloom are you okay?" Sky asked, concerned.

Bloom didn't say anything. She just stared at the men on the ground, realizing she was safe, and started to calm down, the fire ceasing. 

Sky ran up to her and hugged her, still astonished at what had happened.

"I'm so sorry" He whispered in her ear, trying to comfort her.

Someone cleared their throat behind them and the duo spun around to see the rest of the Winx, Specialists, and the Queen and King all with confused faces. 

Sky realized that Brandon had the last attacker in hand cuffs, soaking wet, courtesy of Aisha.

Bloom and Sky took a step away from each other, blushing like mad.

"Mind explaining what happened?" Stella demanded.

"All we know is the Specialists went to see where Sky was and we came to see where Bloom went, but we found him screaming about dragons, while on fire, running all over the place!" Musa exclaimed, exasperated, motioning to the drenched kidnapper.

Then they saw the other two men, burned and knocked out. Bloom and Sky have got a lot of explaining to do.