The Final Battle(Part 1)

"Whoa!" Stella shrieked.

Darcy's shadow ball whizzed by Stella's ear a little too close for comfort. She flew to the side, accidentally crashing into Tecna who was charging an attack on Stormy.

"Stella!" Tecna scolded as they both dodged a lightning bolt.

"Sorry, these wings are bigger" Stella complained.

"Is our Stella complaining about the most fashionable outfit she has ever worn?" Aisha teased as she and Bloom used a convergence against Icy.

The attack hit its mark, but when the smoke cleared, Icy hovered, unharmed, with a malicious smirk on her face.

"Awe, are your powers not strong enough?" Icy called out to them in a baby voice.

While the Winx were distracted an arrow grazed by Flora's arm, nearly hitting her. 

"Yikes!" She yelped.

They looked down to see Timmy and Helia trying to fight off four ninjas while clutching to their open injuries.

"New plan!" Bloom called as they collectively dodged an ice beam and a couple stray arrows, "Flora and Tecna carry Timmy and Helia to Alfea's infirmary! Aisha get Miss Faragonda and have her lock down the school after they get in!"

They did as told while Musa, Bloom and Stella covered for them. The fight went on, but it became obvious that the girls and the specialists were overpowered. The boys were beat up from the ninjas while the girls were dizzy and tired from flying and dodging so many shots.

All of a sudden the witches were encased in a bright green and purple bubble. The girls and boys looked over to see Miss Faragonda and Miss Grizelda holding up the spell while herding the remaining students inside.

"We're saved!" Stella cheered before a couple arrows flew right in front of her face.

She crossed her eyes to make sure her nose wasn't hurt before turned to the girls who were giggling.

"This is no time for games, if the teachers got the witches, then we should help the guys" Stella commanded, her face growing red in anger.

"Yes ma'am" The other girls mimicked in unison before they all flew down to help their respected specialist.

"Who's going to help me?" Nabu asked, putting his hand over his heart with mock hurt.

All of a sudden a blob of water fell on his head, earning laughs from the others. Even if they were fighting evil ninjas who were hiding, they still managed to get in a few laughs and jokes here and there. A flash of black drew everyone but Aisha and Nabu away from that clearing.

"Glad to see you could make it Aisha" Nabu welcomed as she floated down to greet him.

"You look like you just went for a swim" Aisha couldn't contain her laughter.

Unknown to them, a ninja took this distraction as an opportunity. He took a deep breath and steadied his arrow towards the couple. As he inhaled, the smell of smoke filled the air. He sniffed a couple more times, lowering his arrow before he looked behind him.

Blair sat there in amusement as his pants caught on fire.

"Ouch!! Hot! Hot! Hot!" He ran around and out of his hiding place, trying to find a water source.

Aisha was happy to soak the masked attacker head to toe in morphix, leaving him in a very sticky situation.

Meanwhile, the rest of the girls were standing back to back with a specialist as they looked for any sign of movement. They watched as smoke rose in a clearing near them. Bloom giggled, knowing the only other creature near here that could release fire was Blair. The smoke soon stopped and everyone assumed the situation had been taken care of.

Musa took one step closer to the forest, seeing if her sonic hearing would do them any good. A rustling of leaves about three trees away caught her attention.

"Twelve-o-clock, three trees back" Musa muttered to the rest of the group as they split up to surround the tree.

What they weren't expecting was to see Blair in her 'stealthy mode'. The teens caught the small dragon pretending to be asleep while hanging upside-down by her tail on a tree limb.

"If she's here then where's-" Bloom's sentence was caught short by Sky tackling her to the ground.

Exactly where her wings had been a second ago now laid a sharp red feather, pierced into the side of the tree. They quickly got up though Bloom realized Sky wincing in pain as he pushed himself off of the ground. 

They were in a tough situation. Bloom couldn't use a wide-spread attack to every tree hoping to find a ninja because she might burn down the whole forest, Musa couldn't use her sound waves because that would scatter every animal, causing a giant stampede, and Stella's sun powers would either scorch the wildlife, or blind not just the ninjas, but the Winx and Specialists as well. Aisha and Nabu were somewhere in the forest trying to find remaining ninjas. Flora and Tecna were locked inside the school tending to Timmy and Helia's injuries. Bloom had to admit that the rest of boys didn't look too good themselves either. They've been beaten up and thrown around as if they were rag dolls.

"We've got to get back to the school and get help" Bloom clarified her silence.

"How are we suppose to get back of we don't know where the attackers are?!" Stella asked, exasperated. 

"You of all people should know" Musa stated, annoyed that Stella didn't think about the ring on her finger.

"Oh if only there was a ring that could turn into a scepter and teleport us out of this place" Riven hinted through gritted teeth.

"I know right?! Wait, I have one!" Stella realized as everyone stared daggers at her.

Stella's ring transformed into the Scepter of Solaria and everyone gathered around her to go to Alfea. Blair stared in amazement as she started to sniff the object.

"At least we payed attention in the magical artifacts unit" Musa muttered to Bloom who was giggling.

After a flash of light, they were inside Miss Faragonda's office, overlooking the courtyard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...