BONUS: Christmas Joy

"Harry! You can't do that!"

"Who says I can't, love?"

"Me, you big doofus." 

Harry had wrapped me up in wrapping paper and pretended that I was a present, which I wasn't; but I couldn't say no to his pouting and huffing. He was too adorable for me to handle. 

"Kiss me, then."

I stared at him blankly from the spot on the ground and watched as he puckered his lips up, waiting for me to kiss him; which I didn't.

"Come on, Porsche! It's christmas, lighten up!"

"I am lightened up, considering you wrapped me in bloody glowsticks and neon wrapping paper, you bloody idiot."

I kicked his legs and watched as he stumbled, falling over, but I didn't anticipate him falling directly ontop of me. 

The air flew out of my lungs and I groaned as he moved around, positioning himself so he was hovering over me whilst I had my hands on my stomach.

"Sorry, love, I'm so sorry, let me kiss it better." He said and started placing kissing all over my wrapping paper clad stomach, which made me giggle hysterically.

I tried to control my laughter, but couldn't, so I went with the next best option and that was to huff until he kissed my lips.

"You know," Harry said, pausing in front of my face "I'm so, so glad, that I met you that day. The world would have lost such an amazing person."

"Don't flatter me, Harry. You know I'm still not over it."

"But you're slowly fixing yourself, aren't you?"

"Possibly."

Harry grazed his lips with mine, which left me wanting him more than I did, but he pulled back so he was just out of my reach, and shook his head.

"Fine. You want me to be honest? I'm so damn happy that you saved me that day, and kept pestering me until we became friends. I'm so damn happy that you saved my life multiple times, and I'm so damn happy that you helped me find myself and allowed me to fix myself. I'm happy you're here to help me, we may have a long road ahead of us, but I'm glad it's you I'm sharing it with."

I closed my eyes and leant my head against the floor, letting a sigh pass my lips. I truly was happy that he found me.

"I love you so much, Porsche."

"I love you too, Harry." 

+ + + +

this probably makes no sense but i wanted y'all to see them, and how they've improved slightly and what not. plus, who doesn't love a bit of christmas joy? 

sorry if there are any spelling mistakes x