CHAPTER 3

Exams are coming up again and here's an update before that happens, enjoy!

The moment when every person inside the locker room, except them, had gotten out of the area, immediately, Jaemin and Donghyuck would proceed to their respective lockers and hurriedly change into their physical education class attire.

"Donghyuck, I'm going to kill you if we arrive late just because of this again!" Jaemin exclaimed while putting on the last piece of clothing he needed to wear which were his favorite pair of white rubber shoes.

"Okay! Okay!" the older shouted as a retort, he was now pacing back and forth, trying to get dressed as well.

"Oh my god! Can't you get any faster?!" the younger snapped.

"I am already moving faster than I should have been, you, you ungrateful person!"

"You're the ungrateful one since you're not moving fast enough when you should be since I waited with you for the others to leave the room just so you could change when I should be at the gym right now!" he spoke so fast that Donghyuck swore the younger may have ran out of breath at his sudden outburst. "Whose fault do you think that is?!"

"YA! You should be thankful you've seen my body," he answered back, glaring at the other, trying not to lose this rather irrational fight that they were once again having. "Only my family has seen it and yet here you are, you've seen all my glory. You should be proud that you did!"

The younger barely resisted the urge to roll his eyes. What was Donghyuck even saying? He was clearly out of context. "I am not Mark-hyung, so why would I be delighted upon seeing that..." Jaemin paused to spare Donghyuck a somewhat disgusted glance from head to toe, making the other slightly self-conscious of his self all of a sudden "... that body of yours?!" he snorted, arms wide open, gesturing towards the elder's unimpressive — in Jaemin's opinion, physique. "And YA! Why did you stop moving?!"

"I am moving, okay?! And why did Mark's name got dragged into this?!" he argued back, unfazed by the insults his best friend had thrown at him. If other people had said what Jaemin had in his face, it was going to be ugly, fist fight guaranteed. But it was Jaemin, and Donghyuck knows that the younger doesn't mean half of what he says most of the time so he could live with that.

"Because you are definitely trying to act dense when you know perfectly well about it already!" Getting Donghyuck to listen was already a tough job on its own, let alone being able to persuade him from being less oblivious than he already is. "And finish changing already! Don't stop moving slow poke!" Jaemin never failed to notice the elder's movements as he seemed to have decelerated in the middle of putting on his shirt.

"I already told you I am moving! Are you blind?!"Having difficulty whilst putting on the piece of clothing, with one hand arm raised, Donghyuck tugged on the fabric, pulling it down as he decided to drop the topic about Mark already since he is well aware he's going to lose both fights if he didn't and the almighty Lee Donghyuck doesn't accept defeat from any form of challenge laid out in front of him. "And can you please just shut up now?!"

"What?! You call that moving?! If you call that moving, then you move like a snail, Lee Donghyuck. Try moving faster like a rabbit or cheetah for once, okay?!" Jaemin sure is trying to corner the older in ways he knows that can't backfire on him. "On a second thought, move like a cheetah instead, rabbits are cute, they don't suit you."

"Na Jaemin! Chill, okay? Chill!" It has only been a little under five minutes since they got inside the locker room and all Jaemin had been doing was shouting at him, and honestly, as much as he loves the younger— sometimes, it was deadly irritating. Donghyuck was attempting to somehow make Jaemin relax, to stop him from yelling in any way possible, but it looks like the younger just won't calm down. "I get it already!"