CHAPTER 8

I apologize if it took us so long to update. TT I have different writing projects going on (namely pentagon fics) and axidreinn has been busy so it took us a while.

So yeah, this chapter marks the end of the first half of the story line. We planned on making this last for 15 chapters, so we're almost there. Lol. Expect Chapter 9 to be out in a few days, I'm in the middle of beta reading it at the moment, so there.

Thank you for being patient with us! TT Comments and votes are loved, of course. :) Don't hesitate to drop us anything, if you've seen errors or alike.

The Dream line is having a comeback and I'm already hyped up. Please do support our lovely boys! <3

Anyway, enjoy reading! - KIIESAA

--

"Oh my gosh, it's packed," Jaemin exclaimed in awe when he arrived at their arranged meeting place, mouth agape as he saw how many people were scattered at the front entrance of the amusement park, cheerful babble spread unto the air as they waited in cues to get inside. He was alone when he came and stood close to the gate so that his friends would immediately see him, scanning the area with excitement evident in his eyes.

"Exactly. What was Jeno-hyung even thinking, wanting to go to a crowded place when he was awkward in crowds?" said a person who snuck up behind him which startled him.

"Waah!" he shrieked with both of his hands on his chest, stumbled a few steps back, shaken by the other's sudden presence while the latter only looked at him like a clueless child, blinked innocently through long eyelashes. "Aish! Chenle-ya, you gave me a scare!" he whined at the younger, stomped his foot childishly to the ground, not entertained by the younger's pranks. "Geez, you should have said something. Don't creep on me like that!"

"But I was behind your back all this time, hyung," Chenle replied, tilted his head slightly. "It's not my fault you can't feel my presence."

"Aish this kid." Jaemin shot him a glare which made the younger chuckled lowly, amused at how the former acted.

"Hyung really haven't changed at all," he commented as he shook his head, "still as cranky as ever when caught off guard."

Jaemin barely resisted the urge to roll his eyes and brush the younger aside before he suggested that they find a place to sit, complained about getting tired from standing. They casually chatted about random things as they sat by a nearby bench, patiently waiting for their friends to arrive. It was a Sunday and they've agreed to hang out at the amusement park a few days before. It was Jeno's idea and Jaemin was confused why the older even suggested it in the first place, knowing Jeno's personality.

Chenle was an energetic person, he was fully aware of that. As their conversation progressed, the way he talked and brought out topics to discuss on was both engaging and interesting; Jaemin enjoyed his company. Chenle might be lucifer's spawn and was very naughty and playful, but he was a ball of sunshine nonetheless.

"So hyung, how was it?" the younger's spontaneous question came which left him to stare at Chenle in confusion, unable to comprehend what he was talking about. "You know," he prompted, "you, being friends with Jeno-hyung, meeting him. How was it?"

Taken aback, Jaemin was incapable of coming up with an abrupt reply, puzzled as to why the query was brought to light in the first place.

"You sound as if being friends with him is a bad thing."

"I didn't mean it like that," the younger defended, lips puckered into a pout. "You both didn't know each other before, although you have the same set of friends. I find it intriguing. I find you very interesting, hyung."