CHAPTER 6

Hey guys. Indicated here are the reasons as to why this update had been a bit more late than we had expected:

First, we had 2 weeks of hell due to final exams and final projects. Second, we're stressed on both acads and life, having a little to almost no free time at all. Lastly, we had been busy for the past weeks, so we're really sorry for the delay.

We're glad now that the sem had ended for us already, and as you can see, we're back!!! *place confetti here* 

Anyway, we hope you'll all like this chapter!

P.S. Comments are always, always appreciated :)

Jeno woke up with a smile ghosting his face as he took off the soft sheets tangled around his body while he pushed himself off his bed and stood up, made his way to the bathroom to prepare for another day in school.

"Would you like some more milk, young sir?" Mr. Lim asked him when he was in front of the dining room table after getting ready, eating his breakfast.

He turned to look at the elder and nodded, "Yes please."

Calling for one of the maids to get Jeno the dairy drink he had asked for, the older man then stood behind the younger's chair, watching over him as he ate and declined the offer of joining him when Jeno asked.

"You seem happy today young sir. I take it that something might have happened to put you in such a good mood early in the morning," he commented, noticing the small yet quite obvious changes in the younger; the slight gleam in his eyes like as if he was enthusiastic about something- it was subtle but it was still there nonetheless.

The statement had caught Jeno off guard, of course, but he didn't replied, instead, he hid back a smile when he took another bite of the pancakes he was eating and continued on without making much room available for further conversation.

It might appear rude to some, the older man however, hadn't put much thought into it since he was pretty used to Jeno's odd behaviour every now and then. The way the younger's lips curled up definitely didn't left unnoticed by the head butler of the Lee household yet he decided to not ponder on the topic any longer, allowing his young master to eat in peace and drown himself in thoughts that were bound to be flooding his mind.

After breakfast and saying his goodbyes, Jeno made his way out of the house and headed to school. It was just another usual day- he ate breakfast, walked to school in silence, his schoolmates making small dialogues with him if they happen to pass by and alike.

There was nothing special about that day to be honest. But somehow, it was different for Jeno. It might have been the tinge feeling of excitement he had as he made his way inside their university. He wasn't sure where that sort of feeling came from but he wasn't going to complain. Amidst it all, it felt right.

Somehow, everything was perfect.

"What is your problem hyung?!"

Okay.. so maybe it wasn't.

Jeno had just arrived at their classroom and the sight that welcomed him wasn't an ideal one, not when it was still early in the morning.

"Shut up or I'll tell your boyfriend you're flirting with someone else behind his back," Mark said through gritted teeth.

"I'm not flirting with anyone," Chen Le countered, frowning at the older male. "You're the one making the wrong conclusions here."

Both stood across one another, getting on each other's face and both seemed pissed at something, exchanging angry cries.