EPILOGUE

This is it. Thanks for sticking by. Till the next long-ass Jaeno/Nomin fic! Xoxo

--------

Mark was gently tapping his slender fingers against the wooden table, a cupful of freshly brewed coffee on his other hand. He had brought the ceramic close to his mouth and took a generous sip. Donghyuck had told him long before that a cup of good quality tasting caffeine would always be enough to heal his fatigued self and Donghyuck had never been wrong before. The aroma of sweets and pastries in the small yet tranquil vicinity was enough to chase away the stress he had accumulated from all his recent business meetings and trips, his body went lax and he felt better already. Donghyuck was right.

Mark had found the unique looking café on his second day back in Seoul when he decided to wander around the streets impulsively. He just happened to pass by the shop, it was purely coincidental. He was hungry and a certain magnetic pull had urged him to go inside even when he was a picky eater. The ambiance was nice, Mark thought. The place wasn't big in size and space but it felt exactly like home, the air was warm and food tasted really good. There were a few Japanese paintings and scripts written on the walls and it was very aesthetic. Mark made a mental note to bring Donghyuck to the said café if ever he brought his lover with him back to Korea.

It was very nostalgic. It had only been a few years but Mark missed everything about Seoul; the cold winter air, the busy streets, the swarms of people during rush hours and the food that he had enjoyed so much when he was younger. Albeit he grew up in Canada, it could never compare to Seoul. It was his second home. Mark then questioned why he rarely comes back to visit when the feeling was superb every single time he did. But then again, he had a ton of unfinished work and truckload of responsibilities back in Canada that he could never neglect no matter how much he wanted to.

As he was in the middle of his buzzing thoughts and sentiments, small brass bells attached to the door of the café jiggled and the sound resonated around the area. A familiar figure had came in; a tall and handsome man in his early thirties, dressed in casual clothes, average sneakers, topped off with a thick coat gracing his broad back. His best friend looked exactly the same as Mark remembered him, like he had never aged during the time they were separated. As the other entered the shop, he looked around for a bit; head scanning the place for his alleged meeting parter. There weren't a lot of people inside so he was able to locate Mark at the vacant table at the back most part, right beside the window.

"Jeno," Mark called the newcomer from afar, even raising his hand so the other could spot him easily.

Jeno broke into a smile when he saw the person he was looking for. "Hey Mark," he greeted as he came near. Mark beckoned the younger to occupy the seat across from his.

"Want anything?" Mark asked as Jeno had finally settled in. He took off his coat and hanged it behind the back of the chair he was sitting on and then turned to look at menu on the table. Jeno was always troubled when it came to choosing what to eat so when it took him awhile to come up with a response, "the usual?" Mark asked with raised brows. Jeno smirked in reply then nodded his head.