Character Interview with Mia & Leo!

A/N: This is a character interview I originally posted for the Wattpad Block Party. Re-posting it here in case you missed it!

1. What do you love the most about your significant other?

Mia: I love the way Leo pushes my buttons and throws all my preconceived notions out the window. But most of all, I love that he never gave up on me even when I pushed him away.

Leo: I love everything about Mia, everyone knows I've been crazy about her since day one. But if I had to pick, I'd say I love how brave and courageous she is.

2. What is your favorite physical feature from your partner?

Mia: Leo's fascinating blue eyes. I'll never get enough of them.

Leo: Her perfect lips and big brown eyes. So beautiful.

3. What was your most awkward moment?

Mia: Is it bad that I can think of way too many? When I sang karaoke in Shanghai probably takes the cake.

Leo: When I punched a guy who was getting too close to Mia on the dance floor for saying she didn't want me, and then she refused to talk to me afterwards.

4. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?

Mia: When Leo books fancy hotel rooms for us.

Leo: Showering with Mia. It's really more like an obsession.

5. What is your favorite movie or show to watch together?

Mia: Ferris Bueller's Day Off

6. When did you first realize you had fallen for you partner?

Mia: It took me a long time to realize it (and even admit it), but I fell for Leo the first day he took me to his home and took care of me after I got knocked over at a club. I got to see who he really was that night, and after I met his family the next morning and the way he interacted with his siblings, I was head over heels.

Leo: When we went to the Kings of Leon concert. I managed to sneak us in the front right as the band started playing. Mia turned around to look at me excitedly and asked me what I thought, and that's when I realized I had fallen for her. I told her I thought our lives were about to change. It was the only way I could explain it because I just knew I would never be the same after that.

7. What is the most romantic thing your partner has done for you?

Mia: It would have to be when Leo flew to New York to surprise me for my birthday, and the way he proposed. It was completely unexpected.

Leo: When Mia sang karaoke for me in front of everybody and confessed her feelings.

8. If you were to fall in love with your partner all over again, what would you change?

Mia: I would have been more honest with Leo (and myself for that matter) since the beginning. I would have told him about my past a lot sooner, and I would have trusted him more.

Leo: There are so many things I would change, but for the sake of brevity here it goes. I wouldn't have been as demanding as I was, and I would have given her the time that she asked for. I would have acted more rationally instead of jumping to conclusions. I also should have told her I was in love with her once I realized it, and asked her out properly to avoid all the miscommunication that we had. And I would have never gone out with the girl my parents tried to set me up with.

9. Anything you would like to tell your fans?

Mia: Wow, I never knew we would have fans! Go study abroad, it might just change your life.

Leo: Thanks for all the love! I seriously crack up every time someone asks if I'm available to order on ebay. Or should I say ebae?

10. What happens in your love life beyond the book?

*Skip this question if you haven't read the other books in the series as it contains spoilers.

Leo: Mia moved with me to London after she finished her internship in New York. We got married a year later and we have two beautiful children. Joaquin is already turning out to be very popular with the girls (takes after his dad, of course) and Camila is a spitting image of Mia and is the biggest daddy's girl. We love to travel, especially to Spain and New York.