True Love

Chapter #1

True love

*Skyler's point of view*

Walking hand in hand as I look into his eyes smiling.
      "What" he asks looking in to my eyes as well.
     "Nothing, Just wondering how I got to be with a guy so perfect" I tell him not being able to wipe the stupid smile off my face.
     "I'm not the perfect one you are" he says as he flips his black hair to the side then bites his lip.
I grab his shirt and pull him close to kiss him. We look into each others eyes for a second, then kiss, the moment is just to perfect both of us just can't pull away. He puts his hands on my wast gently then I wrap my arms around the back of his neck.
We both pull away from the kiss his hands still on my wast and my arms still around the back of his neck. We look at each other.
     "I love you" he whispers to me.
      "I love you to" I calmly say searching his eyes.
We pull apart and start holding hands again, are hands fit into each others so perfectly its like they where made for each other, like we where made for each other.
We continue walking for a little while until we arrive at school. He walks me to my locker then gives me a quick kiss.
     "Love you, ill see you at lunch, ok?" he tells me.
     "Ok, love you too, bye" I say back to him.
As he walks away I hear a voice say.
     "awwweee."
I turn around, Its my friend Alex.
I role my eyes at her smiling.
     "I swear skyler you and josh are to perfect together" Alex says all dramatic spinning in a circle.
     "Thanks" I giggle.
I get my books out of my locker and start to walk down the hall with her to are next class.
     "I wish I had a relationship like yours" Alex sighs
     " you will someday" I tell her
      "I hope so" she smirks
We arrive at math class and sit in are seats. Mrs.Baker starts teaching as I stare at the clock waiting for it to be lunch time. Time is going by so slow I just want to get out of here and see josh.

note:

sorry the chapter was so short the next one will be longer thanks for reading make sure you comment and vote thank you for reading :)