Dead

*skylers point of view*

After josh left I called Alex

     "Awe, sky I'm so sorry."

     "There's no need to be sorry, I just feel so bad for him, you know?"

     "Yeah, well I should get going, love ya sister, feel better." she giggles the last few words.

     "Love ya like a sister." I say back laughing.

We both hang up so I just sit on the couch staring into nothing. A tier streams down my face. I stand up, plug my speakers in and start playing music really loud. All of me by John Legend starts to play and I sit on the couch and sob. "Cause all of me, loves all of you, love your curves and all your edges, love your perfect imperfections." I softly sing to myself with tiers streaming down my face. I put the song on reply and hug my knees sitting on the couch. "Why him?" I whisper "WHY!" I yell then I start breaking into sobs again. After crying for a good hour I get up and turn on the t.v. I watch adventure time on Netflix for the rest of the day till I fall asleep. The next day I don't wake up till 12. When I wake up I just sit around for an hour before getting ready. After I'm done applying my mascara I hear a knock at the door. I open the door and its josh.

     "Hey Jo- oh my god are you ok what happened?"

    "I'm fine, and my dad happened thats what, sorry I would have texted you before I came but he broke my phone."

     "Well come in, ill get the first add kit."

Josh walks in and I tell him to sit down on the couch as I get the first add kit. I start to clean up the bloody cut over his eyebrow. Then I walk him to the sink and have him rinse the blood out of his mouth.

     "Joshy you need to tell someone about this, you can't keep letting your dad do this to you." I tell him

     "It's a lot harder then you think sky." He says back. 

     "You' cant just have him keep doing this to you, there gonna find out sooner or later." I say to him.

     "I know, it's just....I....just...Its hard, ok? and scary, I don't want my dad going to jail, he's my dad." His voice cracks the last word.

     "I know, I'm sorry Joshy." I say back hugging him.

I wipe the last bit of blood from his lip then kiss him. I slowly walk backwards to the couch kissing him. I gently push him on the couch and he lays down. I lay on top of him as we make out. After a while I lay next to him and he cuddles on the couch with me for a little till I fall asleep. By the time I wake up he's gone. But there's a note on the table that reads

     "Hey babe, have a nice sleep? Sorry for not not waking you up and saying bye. you just looked so cute when you where sleeping I didn't want to wake you. I just left to get my phone fixed. I'll be back later tonight. Well see you till then. bye beautiful, I love you."

I smile after reading it then place it back down on the table. After watching T.V for a little bit I go shower. After my shower I talk to Alex for a few hours then go on twitter. At around 6 ish I get a phone call. Its Josh.

     "Hey im not going to be till later then I thought" Josh says sniffling with his voice cracking.

     "Joshy, are you ok?" I say to him back.

      "Im fine!" He snaps at me. "I have to go, bye" He then hangs up.

After about an hour or so I hear a knock on the door. when I open it it's josh with tiers streaming down his face.