The Next Morning

Chapter #4

*Josh's point of view*

I wake up put on my black skinny jeans and black veil brides shirt. Im all bruised up so I put on my pierce the veil sweater and zip it up. I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror, I have a black eye and my nose is a blackish purple. grate just fucking grate today will be fun as if I didn't get picked on enough. I brush my hair and teeth then put on some eye liner and my two bottom lip piercings. I put on my converse and get my iPod then head out the door. I walk down the street, put in my head phones, look down and put my hair in my face. I arrive at the bus stop and wait for about 5 minutes till the bus arrives. I'm about to get on the bus when someone pushes me "Move fag!" he tells me. I move and get out of his way then get on after him. I go to the very back of the bus and sit at the end of the row in the corner. I turn up my music and put on Depths by Of Mice & Men.

The bus stops so I pull up my hood so no one can see the horror that is my face. I walk in the shoppers the bus has dropped me off at and get my pills. The lady behind the counter gives me the weirdest look when she sees that I'm a 17 year old boy getting pills for sever depression. I look up to hand her the money and her eyes get big when she sees my face covered with bruises.

She gives me back my change then I nod my head thank you and walk out the door. I wait for the bus then when it arrives I let everyone go in front of me then get on the bus. I sit in the seat I was in before at the back and lean my head on the side of the wall.

It's finally my stop so I get off the bus and walk the rest of the way to school. When I get to school I go straight to my locker to get my books. As I open my locker I see Anthony and the rest of the football team walk up to my locker. I try not to look at them so they don't see my face.

     "Hey faggot." Anthony hollers.

I ignore him and then reach for my books at the top shelf of my locker. As I reach my arm up my sleeve rolls down and my cuts start to show. My heart drops and I can see from the corner of my eye Anthony and the rest of the football teams eyes get big. I quickly pull my sleeve back down.

     "Hey emo boy cuts." Anthony says and everyone in the hall turns and looks at me.

I can feel everyone's eyes on me as I try not to look up I don't need them seeing what happened to my face as well. I grab my books and looking down I start to walk away.

     "Hey were you going?" Anthony hollers as Sam (one of the football players) grabs my sweater and pulls me back. "look at me when I'm talking to you." Anthony yells at me.

I slowly look up at Anthony and everyone falls silent.

     "Woah what happened to your face its more fucked up then usually." Anthony laughs as everyone joins in.

Trying to keep it together just stand there and look back down to the ground.

Finally the bell rings and everyone goes to class, well that's everyone but me. I walk down the hall way and when I look up I see right into the class skylers in. She soon looks up and sees me and we look at each other for a moment or two then I continue walking down the hall. I open the back door ready to walk out when I see skyler running to me.

      "Where are you going?" she asks.

     "Home." I answer "My dads gone to work and I need to get away from these people." I add.

      "I'm coming with you then." she says.

     "But you have class." I tell her.

     "You do too" she states.

     "Ok, fine lets go." I say to her.

     "My mom and dad are gone for the week on vacation." skyler smiles.

     "Ok to your house it is." I laugh.

We hold hands till we get to her house. She unlocks the door and we walk in.

      "My room?" She asks.

     "Sure." I say kissing her on the cheek.

I follow her to her bed room and sit on her bed.

     "You ok?" she asks.

      "I am now." I answer smiling.

She sits on my lap and smiles at me. I bit my lip and then kiss her. she tackles me and pins me down on her bed. We both giggle. We making out on her bed for a bit then she reaches for the bottom of my shirt and pulls it off. I smile are lips still touching and before we I know it we are both naked under her sheets. She rests her head on my shoulder and I lean my head on her's. We lay there for about 5 minutes or so till we hear the sound out keys in the door. "SHIT!" skyler screams as she runs to get dressed.

"I thought you said your parents where gone!" I say getting dressed as well.

     "They are, it's my brother they probably sent him to cheek up on me."

When were both dressed we walk down stairs.

      "Uh......um.....hey" sky says to her older brother matt.

     ".....Hey......are you all right?"

     "Yeah.....I'm.....fine....why?"

     "Well for starters your shirts on backwards and you look nervous as hell." Matt says suspiciously.

Skyler's eyes widen as she looks down at her shirt, her face turns red "oh..."

     "Who's this?" Matt asks changing the subject.

     "Oh, this is my friend Josh." she smiles.

Friend? I think to my self. I wave and say hi.

     "Well I just came to cheek up on you and see how your doing. do you need anything sky?" Matt says.

     "No I'm fine."

     "Ok well ill leave you two alone, if you need anything just give me a call."

     "Ok, see you."

Matt walks out the door.

     "That was close." she says. I smile a bit as she sees I'm about to laugh.

     "what?"

     "Your shirt still on back words." I giggle.

     "Shit!" she says blushing as she quickly fixes it.

I walk up to her and kiss her "I love you." I tell her smiling. "I love you to." She smiles.

     Note;

Hey guys, Im sorry it took me so long to update I was just kinda on writers block. I'll try to update it more. and I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 36 READS AND 5 VOTES!!!!! It means a lot guys :) I hope you liked this chapter and please comment or inbox me what you would like to see next, like if you want 2 people to date or someone to like I dont know die or something lol. thank you again and comment and vote and tell other people about it . ok love y'all , bye :)<3 p.s sorry for the short capter