Cancer

*Skylers POV*

Josh falls to the ground.

"Josh!! Josh!" I scream.

I get down on my knees and shake him. "Josh please!" I start to cry.

I then jump to my feet and call 911.

When the ambulance finally get to my house they lift Josh into a gurney and put him into the back of the ambulance. I get into the back with him and hold his hand the whole rid as I ball my eyes out.

We get to emerge and one of the nurses walks me to the waiting room. I walk shaking and crying more worried and scared then ever as the nurse try's to calm me down. "Its going to be ok" She whispers as she sits me down on the waiting room chair.

"Please help him, he can't die, he just can't." I say sobbing.

"We will try everything we can to make sure he's ok, don't worry honey. Everything will be ok. I will come and tell you once I find out anything ok?"

"Ok." I say back.

She walks away and 1 minute later she comes back with a tissue box.

"Thank you." I say as she hands it to me.

For the next 2 hours I sit there worrying and scared out of my mind, the nurse kept checking up on me every little while still with no information about how Josh was.

I'ts around 8:00 when the doctors finally come out to talk to me.

"Hello, are you here for Josh Green?" The doctors ask me.

"Hi, yes, I'm his girlfriend Skyler. Is Josh ok? What happened? Is he going to be ok? What the hell took you guys so long?" I say to the doctors.

"We are not allowed to give out any of that information we will have to wait to see if that is ok with the patient , but Josh is ok and you will have to wait till tomorrow at 1 to see him."

"Why can't I see him now?"

"He is asleep and visiting hours are over."

"Can't I just like stay and wait for him to wake up?"

"I'm very sorry but we are not allowed to let anyone in the room after hours."

*The Next Day*

The next morning when my alarm goes off I am quick to jump out of bed and start getting ready. I shower and get ready faster than ever before, hop in the car and drive to the hospital.

When I arrive at the hospital I take the elevator to the second floor. I see a lady at a desk near the waiting room so I walk up to her.

"Hello, I am here to see Josh Green. He checked in here last night."

"Sorry mam but visiting hours are not for another 2 hours."

"Can I just wait in the waiting then until I can see him?"

"Um...sure...if you would like.." There's a confused look on the lady's face wondering why anyone would want to sit in a hospital waiting room for 2 hours.

"Ok, thank you."

I walk and go take a seat in one of the chairs. I take out my phone and start reading a book on wattpad.

After about an hour I finish reading my book so I get up and walk to the little Tim Horton's they have in the hospital. I get a ice Capp, then I sit at one of the tables to drink it. I play a game on my phone so I don't look too awkward just sitting there.