Hello, meet ana

*Skylers point of view*

I lay on my bed thinking about all that just happened. the house had been so quite, so lonely ever since Josh left to go home. I pick up the phone and call Alex to tell her all about what happened.

     "OH MY GOD YOUR LYING SKYLER!"

      "No, it really did happen.....we did it"

     "OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!"

     "Yeah.....but.......um...."

     "Skyler what's wrong?"

     "I noticed something......."

     "What???"

     "He was skinny.......like really really skinny....like you could see his bones a little...'

     "Wait, what?"

     "It wasn't heathy Alex''

     "What's that supposed to mean?''

     "Oh my god, Alex I think he's anorexic!" I blurt out loosing my temper.

     ".....oh......''

We both go silent for a minute till I break the silents with a cry.

     "Awww Skyler don't cry."

     "First I find out he gets bullied, then that he cuts, then that he gets beat and know this!" I start sobbing .

     "Its not your fault sky, you really should talk to him. ask him whats going on, you know?"

     "And say what? hey are you anorexic?"

     "Well obviously not like that. Call him and tell him to come over, that you need to talk."

     "I guess your right."

     "I know I'm right. Now tomorrows Saturday so call him then and tell him to come over so y'all can talk. Ok?"

     "Ok, thanks Alex your the best, it really means a lot."

     "No problem Hun, get some sleep and call me tomorrow after you guys talk."

      "Ok, thanks again, bye, love ya like a sister." I joke

     "Bye, love ya like a sister." she giggles back.

I sit on my bed cuddling with the stuffed monkey josh got me from our 1st anniversary a few years ago. I sit there and think about everything me and Alex just talked about. I think about what to tell josh and how to tell him. Why does this have to be so hard? Why does he have to go through all this? I grab my iPod and my head phones. I lay on my bed and put my head phones in. I play "match into the water" by pierce the veil and quietly sing along to the lyrics. "I kiss the scars on her skin, I still think you beautiful and I don't ever want to lose my best friend." A tear rolls down my face as I sing it and before I know it I'm rolled up in a ball crying still holding the stuffed monkey. A few hours go by and I wake up not remembering when I fell asleep. I go to the kitchen and make some hot chocolate. I sit at the table staring at nothing and drink it. I finish it, take a quick shower and go back to bed.

     When I wake up its 9am. I start getting ready and cleaning up the house a bit. By the time I'm done its 12. I sit down on the couch and take out my phone thinking about if I should call josh yet. I sit there for about 5 minutes till I get the courage to call him. I go to my contact list and click on his name, the phone starts to ring and my heart drops when I hear him pick up.

     "Hello?"

     "Hey josh"

     "Oh, hey sky, what's up?"

     "Um..nothing much....I was just wondering if you could come over tonight....I need to talk to you..."

     "Oh..um...ok, what time?"

     "Whenever you have time."

     " Is 6 good?"

     "Yeah, sure"

     "Ok....thank you, bye, love you."

     "Ok, bye, love you."

     I hang up the phone and sit there for a bit longer. I get up and grab the keys to the car and drive to the store. I get some food and more makeup then drive to Tim Hortans and get an ice cap. I drink it there. When Im done I get back into the car and drive home. I put all the food away then re-aply my eye liner and darken my eye shadow a bit. I go on twitter and watch T.V waiting for josh.

     I hear a knock on the door. I run to answer it knowing it must be josh.

     "Hey." He says

     "Hi." I say kissing him.

     "What did you want to talk about?" He asks.

     "Follow me." I say walking to the living room and sitting on the couch.

I move over to the end of the couch and josh sits next to me.

     "If I asked you something do you promise to to be honest with me?" I ask him.

     "Yeah, of course." He says looking worried.

     "Um.....Well....I'm kinda worried about you.....Like your Heath....."

     "What do you mean?"

     "Josh, you know the weight you are at is unhealthy?"

     "Um...yeah..." His voice cracks

     "Josh d-do y-you have a-an eating disorder?"

     ".....Yes....." He says staring at the ground, not looking at me.

The room falls silent. I see a tear roll down his face and I can't hold it in anymore. I start to cry and josh hugs me not letting go.

     "I'm so sorry sky." He whispers to me.

     "No, Im sorry joshy." I sniffle.

Note:

Hey, sorry I haven't updated in a long time and sorry it was so short. ill try to make the next one longer and ill try to update it faster, its just I had some writers block and my life's been a bit crazy. please vote and comment and tell me what you wanna see next :D kk bye :)<3