My Lovely Nightmare (ouat peter pan)

"Peter, truth or dare?"

"Dare" replied Peter smirking.

"I dare you to kidnap a group of kids and bring them here to Neverland" said the lost boy, chants and yells filled the night. Peter was a little nervous but he knew he couldn't chicken out.

"Alright" said Peter not looking the slightest bit affected by the dangerous dare the was just proposed.  

"I didn't finish" said the lost boy quieting the rest down, "you must keep them here, for two months". The lost boy smirked ask chants and yells filled the air once again.

"Alright" said Peter, again, not looking the slightest bit affected.

Peter understood the fact that this was dangerous, but he was up to the challenge. Peter sat up from the log he was sitting on.

"Boys, I will be back soon. Don't do anything too stupid" said Peter Pan before taking off into the night.

Kristie p.o.v :)

  I was awoken by a noise coming from my brothers room. Being the idiotic, curious girl I am, I had to go check it out. I felt a pit in my stomach as I opened the door, I knew this wasn't good. I felt a chill as I opened the door, the window was open. Then I saw all four of my brothers knocked out on the floor. as I looked up I heard a noise and I turned around. When I turned around I saw a figure in the corner of the room, that's all I remember before I blacked out.

 p.o.v ????

Pan gathered the three bodies, casting a spell to make the lighter. He then opened the portal, bringing them to Neverland. He landed with all three of them, the lost boys gathering around, amazement in their eyes.

"so I see you brought a girl" said the lost boy who dared Peter.

"Thought we could have some fun with this one" said Peter staring down at her smirking.

"Alright boys!" yelled Pan "time to sleep, by morning they will be awake.

Kristie p.o.v :)

 Suddenly I woke up, in a different place. I sat up and felt the ground 'yep, definitely not my house' I thought squeezing the leaves and dirt in my hand.

 I got up and saw a path, I decided hey, what do I have to lose? I walked through the dense forest, only small patches of moonlight lighting the way. Soon I came to a clearing, it was kind of odd almost. I was able to look up and admire the full moon.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" asked a voice, I jumped turning to the voice.

A guy came out, eighteen just about. He had brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. He was dressed for this area, wearing a dark green jacket, vest, blazer thing with a brown v-neck shirt underneath. It was a quarter length sleeve jacket thing with a belt over top of it at his waist, vintage looking. He also had this fabric around his wrist. He had on jeans with lace up pointed knee length boots.

 I felt a chill looking down and realizing I was still in my p.j's, a crop top and booty shorts , wow great thinking Kristie. I looked back up and saw the guys staring at me smirking.

"Thought I could have some fun with you" he said eyeing me up while walking closer to me.

I soon hit a tree trunk with my back.

"Who are you?" I asked, he smirked.

"I'm Peter" he said before putting two hands on each side of my head, getting even closer to me "Peter Pan".

I knew I couldn't show fear, I'm not going down that easy.

"So" I said crossing my arms, creating more space between us. He just looked at me.

"You know" I tilted my head slightly "you don't scare me".

"We'll see about that" he said smirking raising an eyebrow.

"Just take me back to the fire fairy boy".

 He tensed before practically pressing his body to mine, putting his lips so they were almost touching my ear.

"Call me that one more time and we will see just how tough you are" his voice sent chills down my spine.

Okay, so now he was getting on my nerves, so, lets make the game even. I acted quickly by grabbing his belt loops, pulling him into me, getting on my tippy-toes by pushing down on his belt loops, I put my lips so they were lightly touching his ear.

"Lets just see how tough you are" I whispered into his ear before kneeing him in the crotch.

He let go of me, finally, so I walked right by him. I stood in the middle of the clearing trying to decide which path to take. Then, it happened again.

"Better watch your back" he whispered into my ear, his lips touching my ear, "Kristie".

WOW THAT WAS A FILLER. ok that was a lot sorry if there is a lot of crappy grammar and crap this is un edited, yes, I will be using once upon a time quotes and some once upon a time scenes and even once upon a time characters if u don't watch ouat you will still be able to read this story so its all good anyways I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) love yall BAIIIIIIIIIIII <3