Chapter 8

I jolted awake before calming down and taking in my surroundings.

Yep, I was in Pan's tent.

I kinda had the feeling that he was the one who saved my life.

My clothes were outside somewhere so I took one of Pan's coats. It reached right above my knee and the sleeves covered most of my hand.

I walked out of the tent and found Peter facing the woods.

"Peter" I quietly spoke.

He turned around.

"Thank you" I said looking down while rubbing my arm before looking up to see he piercing green eyes staring at me "for saving my life".

He just stared at me with the same intense stare. Okay someone isn't in the talking mood.

I walked over to the area where I ALMOST DIED and picked up my clothes. I then walked back to Peters tent and changed my clothes.

When I came back out Luke ran up to me practically knocking me over.

I then realized this huge dwarf was hugging me.

Damn this boy was a good hugger. He let go and grabbed me by the shoulders.

"I thought you were going to die" he said looking at me with his hypnotizing blue eyes.

I honestly have no idea how to respond to this.

"Me too" I squeaked.

"I want to be friends" he stated.

"Um okay" I said still confused.

"I don't think I was able to properly introduce myself" he said smirking, I blushed remembering what had happened when we first actually talked to each other.

"I'm Luke" he said holding out his hand.

"Kristie" I responded smiling taking his hand.

Before we were able to shake hands he pulled me into him, engulfing me into another one of his amazing hugs.

After that I hung out with Luke for like four hours. He taught me how to sword fight and I taught him how to properly shoot a bow and arrow.

We were now on the beach laughing, Luke was laying down and I was resting my head on his stomach.

His laughing caused his chest to vibrate which felt funny on my head but we were both laughing uncontrollably looking up at the sky so it was fine.

We had been running around on the beach, doing stupid things and to be honest, I loved being around Luke.

Luke shot up causing me to fall off him.

"Oh shit sorry Kristie" Luke said smiling while watching me glare at him.

"U-um I gotta go" he said stuttering nervously.

"Umm okay" I said confused.

"Bye Kristie" he said jogging off before sprinting around the corner.

I looked into the water, an idea coming to mind. I remembered what Ariel had told me before I left.

I walked along the rocks jumping in and letting my bracelet work it's magic.

Once I was in the water and in front of the rocks I followed Ariel's orders.

The rocks slide to the left, reveling the tunnel she had been talking about. I entered the dark tunnel literally just swimming straight forward.

-bla bla bla I found Ariel and she was now pulling me out of the water-

"Where are we going?" I asked giggling as she pulled me along the shore.

"You'll see" she replied.

I tripped as she stopped walking.

"What are you doing" I asked as she knocked three times in the air.

Right as I asked that a giant ship appeared in front of us. 'No way' I thought.

Ariel pulled me on board, literally dragging me behind her.

She looked around before grabbing one of the guys walking by.

"Nash, where's captain?" she asked.

"Captains quarters" he replied.

She pulled me to a door, not even bothering to knock, she just barged in. When we opened the door there were four guys standing there and, Tink.

When she noticed I was in the room, she ran towards me embracing me in a tight hug.

"I've missed you so much" I said while hugging her.

"Me too" she replied before letting go.

"So what's happened?" she asked.

"Well Pan created this beast that chased me to camp, I got this huge scratch in my side and I basically died before he saved me" I said, when I finished all eyes were on me.

"Dreamshade" said all four boys at once.

"She's got the heart of the truest believer" said the one with black hair.

"Well took ya long enough" said Tink slamming her hands down at her sides.

-Narrators p.o.v-

"Pan" said Felix walking up to him.

"Yes Felix, what is it?" asked Pan.

"The girl, she's with them" said Felix.

"Huh" said Pan looking off into the distance.

"What do you suggest we do?" asked Felix "we have to get her back".

Peter focused his gaze back on Felix "now now, Felix, where's you sense of adventure" said Pan before looking back of the beach "we can end the party when the real fun is about to begin".

Blarg boring chapter
Well I may of updated late, sorry. I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO AND THE NEXT CHAPTER WONT BE AS BORING!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS

Question: why do you think luke left Kristie?

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE xoxo