Chapter 12

Hey guys sorry that I'm not responding to any of you guys I got my laptop taken away and my wattpad won't show my recent updates on my phone and that means I can't look at your comments :/ so I'm writing this in my phone :)

----------------------------------------------------

Kristie p.o.v

"You're lying" I said.

"No" he said lifting up his leg, resting his arm on his thigh "I'm not lying."

"You see when I cursed him his only way off this island was someone like you."

"Someone like me?" I asked "define someone like me" I said now curious.

"Oh" he said smirking turning around "you'll find out sooner or later."

------------------------------------------------------

I was now sitting on a log at the campsite drawing in the dirt with a stick. Wow, my life is interesting.

That's when I felt arms snake around my waist and pick me up.

I tried to scream but a large hand covered my mouth. My kidnapper turned me around to face him.

Luke.

When he saw I saw his face he smirked and removed his hand.

"You bastard!" I screamed hugging him.

"How long have you been here?" He asked as he pulled away from our embrace.

"Eh" I said "about a week, if time was actually a thing in Neverland."

"What have you been doing?" he asked.

"Slave labor" I said, rolling my eyes.

"What do you mean?" asked Luke, worry in his eyes.

"Collecting sticks, fighting with new lost boys, cleaning the tents, anything really."

"So Pan hasn't been too harsh?" Luke asked, still worried.

"No."

------------------------------------------------------------*10 days later*---------------

Boy was I wrong. I "back talked" Pan and he threatened to hurt me.

Two days later I "back talked again".

He got a lost boy to hold my arms behind my back as he punched me in the cheek. I bent over as pain shot through the left side of my face.

As I was doubled over Pan threw a punch to my gut. One to the rib cage and one to the gut.

The lost boy let go of my arms and my knees buckled, sending me to the ground.

As I went to get up Pan kicked my side causing me to fall again.

"That should teach you to never back talk me again" Pan said.

I looked up through my hair at his face, his eyes were this immortal green color, fired up with rage.

As he walked away I laid there unable to feel part of my body. I was in shock because I honestly didn't do anything wrong, Pan was just being harsh.

I decided that I'm not going to put up with this. Neverland is a bug ass island so there must be somewhere I can go.

It's okay if I leave it's not like Pan really needs me. He was just making me do work for and excuse to keep me here away from Hook and and away from finding out the real powers I posses.

I got up and looked around, the cost was clear. I quickly ran to the path, not full on sprinting because I didn't want anyone to hear my feet hitting the hard ground. I jogged/walked avoiding the paths I knew because I would most likely find people walking that path.

I was heading towards the darker, more dense area of Neverland but, I didn't care anywhere away from Pan.

That's when I got a feeling, a gut feeling, someone is watching me.

'C'mon really?' I thought to myself.

I stood still, listening. That's when i heard the voices of lost boys, there had to be about five.

They were heading towards me, soon the small light of their torch would hit my face and they would see me.

I couldn't move, I was frozen. They are going to find me and Pan will be even more pissed.

That's when I felt two arms grab my hips and pull me into the brush. As soon as I hit the hard ground their large hand covered my mouth. I could see the moon reflecting in his glossy eyes as I looked up at the man in front of me.

We stayed completely silent as the lost boys passes by us. I could feel a cool stream running down my arm, great, I'm bleeding. After three minutes the guy popped his head up, looking around.

He took his hand off my mouth as I got situated to look at me. I could see the outline of his face and some of his face.

"Hey" he said "I'm Ashton."

-----------------------------------------------------

YAY NEW CHARACTER sorry I updated late guys and I updated with my phone :/ love you guys

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE xoxo